This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RSX branch dissapeared?
(04-12-2015, 01:59 PM)Hykem Wrote: It should be fixed now. I had to add the "rsx" branch again and merge all changes at once.
There are still merge notes on some files ("<<<<<<"), but those can be removed by anyone who wishes to push to that branch.
Could you please check if it's working? Thanks!

Hi, the emucore fails to build for some reasons, I will add a log in a bit

Attached Files
.txt   emucore build log.txt (Size: 26.81 KB / Downloads: 61)
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
@Hykem I've seen the original RPCS3/rsx deleted by accident. Code and project has <<<< inside.
I have an easier way for you to restore it totally, and this needs @raven02 's help.
Today i got a bad IP and can not come to see you on IRC, so long things short.

raven02/rsx was forked from RPCS3/rsx you can use this branch.
Find the commit where rsx branch was created from raven02's repo.
Delete current RPCS3/rsx branch again, and create branch RPCS3/rsx with same start point.
You can head to coverity_scan and find this commit aafd5c0 and create it here, as on raven02/rsx.
Then let raven02 start a new pull, try to merge his raven02/rsx to main RPCS3/rsx.
Merge those greedly.
Reason for git: When a commit is just after another parent, it could be merged. If a branch has the same branch start point (commit) it could be regarded as the same branch. So this trick should work.
Asus X450V, I5-3230M 2.6GHz, Nvidia GT720M. Windows x64 with VS2013.
DH will clean it up the merge conflict then i will send out pull request again for the vertex data fix .Hopefully this time github works well and not making this branch disappeared.

[raven02]