This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone help
Hey everyone!

Someone can tell how to do run/install the emulator sucessufly?I couldn't find any information about it.
Also another question.To open games what exactly rpcs3 read games files ( i.e .iso)

I apologize for my english and if i posted on the wrong section
Don't expect anything to work. It reads PKGs or extracted game files.
(03-23-2015, 07:04 AM)Healweed Wrote: Hey everyone!

Someone can tell how to do run/install the emulator sucessufly?I couldn't find any information about it.
Also another question.To open games what exactly rpcs3 read games files ( i.e .iso)

I apologize for my english and if i posted on the wrong section

About installation:
1. Have a 64-bit OS
2. Download a RPCS3 build (LLVM preferably) from autobuild section
3. Extract the files.
(03-23-2015, 08:36 AM)derpf Wrote: Don't expect anything to work. It reads PKGs or extracted game files.

Don't worry.I know its only on early stages.It just i wanna play like Disgaea 3 or 4 when im back after work so i can spend some time on there Tongue .Besides i got the DLC's which makes useless atm Sad
(03-23-2015, 03:14 PM)Healweed Wrote:
(03-23-2015, 08:36 AM)derpf Wrote: Don't expect anything to work. It reads PKGs or extracted game files.

Don't worry.I know its only on early stages.It just i wanna play like Disgaea 3 or 4 when im back after work so i can spend some time on there Tongue .Besides i got the DLC's which makes useless atm Sad

If you don't have a jailbroken PS3, I'm afraid you wont be able to use your bought copies. (Not exactly sure on even that though) AFAIK one of the Disgaeas goes in-game, but that's at like 1-2FPS, which probably wont be very enjoyable to play, besides there are on master branch many graphical glitches.