This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to check stack value in JPCSPTrace ?
(10-29-2015, 09:58 PM)sum2012 Wrote: It cannot log "The Red Star" 's game
OK, from your log.txt, it seems to fail on
Code:
if (sceKernelInitKeyConfig() != PSP_INIT_KEYCONFIG_GAME) {
    return 1;
}
I will add additional logging information to check the value returned by sceKernelInitKeyConfig().

Could you also please create a separate thread for "The Red Star" game as this is a different story Wink
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
OK,but you also need fix the game Wink
(10-30-2015, 01:59 PM)gid15 Wrote:
Code:
    return 1;
}
I will add additional logging information to check the value returned by sceKernelInitKeyConfig().

Could you also please create a separate thread for "The Red Star" game as this is a different story Wink
Code:
    return 1;
}
OK, the log message has now been added in b735ab6. Could you update the log.txt created by JpcspTrace? It should display one more line.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Yes,Now it add this line
sceKernelInitKeyConfig returned 0x100

(10-30-2015, 09:13 PM)gid15 Wrote:
Code:
    return 1;
}
OK, the log message has now been added in b735ab6. Could you update the log.txt created by JpcspTrace? It should display one more line.

Attached Files
.txt   JPCSPtracelog.txt (Size: 64 bytes / Downloads: 88)
(10-31-2015, 11:44 AM)sum2012 Wrote: Yes,Now it add this line
Where have you defined the use of the JpcspTrace plugin? Is it correctly added and enabled in seplugins/game.txt on your PSP? The value 0x100 shows it has been added in seplugins/vsh.txt if I understand correctly.
yes,I added seplugins/game.txt and seplugins/vsh.txt too.
Now fixed,thanks
(11-01-2015, 01:17 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(10-31-2015, 11:44 AM)sum2012 Wrote: Yes,Now it add this line
Where have you defined the use of the JpcspTrace plugin? Is it correctly added and enabled in seplugins/game.txt on your PSP? The value 0x100 shows it has been added in seplugins/vsh.txt if I understand correctly.