This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to check stack value in JPCSPTrace ?
I see readme.txt 's usage. but I do not find it have parameter.
(03-11-2015, 11:11 PM)sum2012 Wrote: I see readme.txt 's usage. but I do not find it have parameter.
It is not configurable by an option in the JpcspTrace.config file. You have to recompile JpcspTrace by changing the value in common.h:
Code:
#define DEBUG_STACK_USAGE       0
set the value to 1 instead of 0.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
How to compile it ? I only know that it may need PSP SDK
(03-12-2015, 07:38 AM)gid15 Wrote: It is not configurable by an option in the JpcspTrace.config file. You have to recompile JpcspTrace by changing the value in common.h:
Code:
#define DEBUG_STACK_USAGE       0
set the value to 1 instead of 0.
What are the required files and programs needed to be able to compile JpcspTrace? Based on the Makefile, I assume we would need the following programs installed:

- GNU Make
- PSPSDK
- ProCFW

What would be the required command to type in the Command Prompt? I ended up getting this:
Code:
C:\...>make JpcspTrace.prx
psp-gcc -IC:/pspsdk/psp/sdk/include/libc -I../../../procfw/include -I. -IC:/psps
dk/psp/sdk/include -Os -G0 -Wall -fno-pic -fno-inline -D_PSP_FW_VERSION=150   -c
-o main.o main.c
main.c:25:24: error: systemctrl.h: No such file or directory
main.c:47: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'nextS
tartModuleHandler'
main.c: In function 'patchSyscall':
main.c:361: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sctrlHENFindFunction'
main.c: At top level:
main.c:535: error: expected ')' before '*' token
main.c: In function 'module_start':
main.c:785: error: 'nextStartModuleHandler' undeclared (first use in this functi
on)
main.c:785: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
main.c:785: error: for each function it appears in.)
main.c:785: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sctrlHENSetStartModuleHan
dler'
main.c:785: error: 'startModuleHandler' undeclared (first use in this function)
make: *** [main.o] Error 1
Code:
C:\...>make JpcspTraceUser.prx
psp-gcc -I. -I/include -Os -G0 -Wall -fno-pic -fno-inline -D_PSP_FW_VERSION=150
-L. -LC:/pspsdk/psp/sdk/lib -specs=C:/pspsdk/psp/sdk/lib/prxspecs -Wl,-q,-TC:/p
spsdk/psp/sdk/lib/linkfile.prx -mno-crt0 -nostartfiles  user.o exports.o ../comm
on.o -lpsprtc -lpsputility -lpspdebug -lpspdisplay -lpspge -lpspctrl -lpspsdk -l
c -lpspnet -lpspnet_inet -lpspnet_apctl -lpspnet_resolver -lpsputility -lpspuser
-lpspkernel -o JpcspTraceUser.elf
psp-fixup-imports JpcspTraceUser.elf
psp-prxgen JpcspTraceUser.elf JpcspTraceUser.prx

GNU Make seems to be very prone to freezing at the Command Prompt and requires multiple use of the same command in order to completely compile the files.
The Makefile is probably not perfect... this how I do the build:
Code:
cd ms0/JpcspTrace
make
cd prx
make
cd ..
I will add a flag in the JpcspTrace.config file to enable/disable the test for the stack usage.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(03-26-2015, 08:34 AM)gid15 Wrote: The Makefile is probably not perfect... this how I do the build:
Code:
cd ms0/JpcspTrace
make
cd prx
make
cd ..
I will add a flag in the JpcspTrace.config file to enable/disable the test for the stack usage.
Did you ever get to update the JpcspTrace.config file to have the option to either enable/disable the test for stack usage?
(10-29-2015, 09:45 AM)DragonNeos Wrote:
(03-26-2015, 08:34 AM)gid15 Wrote: The Makefile is probably not perfect... this how I do the build:
Code:
cd ms0/JpcspTrace
make
cd prx
make
cd ..
Did you ever get to update the JpcspTrace.config file to have the option to either enable/disable the test for stack usage?
I just pushed my latest improvements to JpcspTrace in c2f7416. It is including this option as well.
Thanks but can it improve further ?
It cannot log "The Red Star" 's game of
sceKernelCreateThread 0x446D8DE6 6 sxdxxx
(Tested old and new version of JPCSPtrace)
(10-29-2015, 09:58 PM)sum2012 Wrote: Thanks but can it improve further ?
I've not found any log file for this game... Could you post a log file of the game including a compiler DEBUG log and the JpcspTrace log file?
The game has stopped in
Code:
43688 [user_main] DEBUG compiler - CodeInstruction.compile    0x8AC92B4 - syscall    0x045AA [sceIoPollAsync]
(10-30-2015, 08:11 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 09:58 PM)sum2012 Wrote: Thanks but can it improve further ?
I've not found any log file for this game... Could you post a log file of the game including a compiler DEBUG log and the JpcspTrace log file?

Attached Files
.txt   JPCSPTracelog.txt (Size: 26 bytes / Downloads: 101)
.7z   compilerlog.7z (Size: 637.45 KB / Downloads: 124)