This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Date A Live: Ars Install [BLJM61190]
デート・ア・ライブ或守インストール [BLJM-61190]

using rpcs3-ReleaseLLVM-8413cd7b, Vulkan, 720x480,
I see i tried to run but the texture is totally off, it also just kind of freezes with a white screen after that, but i see something interesting and a module is missing but idk wut is that.

LDR: Unknown function '0x9FB6228E' (0x2887d8)
LDR: Unknown module 'cellLibprof' in 'cellSre_Library' library
LDR: Unknown function 'cellUserTraceRegister' (0x2af5e0)
LDR: Unknown function 'cellUserTraceUnregister' (0x2af600)
{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x00299d88]} sys_spu: Unsupported SPU Thread options (0x2)
{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x00299d88]} sys_spu: Unsupported SPU Thread options (0x2)
{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x002af900]} sys_prx TODO: sys_prx_get_module_id_by_name(name=cellLibprof, flags=0, pOpt=*0x0)
{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x0010b3c0]} cellGcmSys: cellGcmSetTileInfo: bad compression mode! (7)
{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x0010b3c0]} cellGcmSys: cellGcmSetTileInfo: bad compression mode! (10)
RSX: Program destructor invoked!

Also used openGL, things get worse because it doesn't load when using openGL.
P.S. I'm using windows 7 so i can't use DX12, feel free to help me test it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   デート・ア・ライブ或守インストール.rar (Size: 24.99 KB / Downloads: 82)
Try on 1920x1080
Merged. Please use the search functionality. Also the thread titles should be in the format of [ABCD12345], with no dash.
Tried every resolution, same the textures are totally off and a white screen, i checked everything, it seems it needs a lle module but idk what's this
{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x00345900]} sys_prx TODO: sys_prx_get_module_id_by_name(name=cellLibprof, flags=0, pOpt=*0x0)
So i guess this is the main reason that it stuck in {PPU Thread[0x64] (Sound Play Thread)[0x0010bae0]} cellSysutil: cellSysutilGetBgmPlaybackStatus(status=*0xd0053bc0)

Tried again with the newest build, no changes...):
I think cellLibprof is not implemented on rpcs3. For this reason show this error, there are alot of games that use this module.
(04-04-2016, 08:15 AM)supergatto Wrote: I think cellLibprof is not implemented on rpcs3. For this reason show this error, there are alot of games that use this module.

It's a module that only exists on PS3 development kits and is used to relay debugging information by the cellSpurs to the ProDG debugger. cellSpurs always seems to check for it, to presumably check if it's on a development kit and if it needs to report such information. There is absolutely zero need for us to implement it, to make games work.
I also added a small screenshot of what the thread view looks like. Couldn't find a good screenshot for the cellSpurs/SPU specific thread view, though.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

>There is absolutely zero need for us to implement it, to make games work.

Possibly. However, it is a problem with testing games. Since there is absolutely zero materials or explanations of what to do with all these cell LLEs, how to guess which ones are required and which ones will make the emu crash, people see this thing mentioned in the logs and start searching for it and never find it.