This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Very simple frame skipping code!
A frame skipping option has been added in r2473 Smile. See README.txt for more details.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
for some reason if you enable it, then disable the screen will sometimes just stop refreshing. even setting it to 5 fps fixes the problem, but set it to none and the screen will freeze.

there's no info about it in the logger.

i sometimes get a
Code:
51313 [user_main] ERROR hle.ThreadManForUser - changeThreadState thread 'user_main' => PSP_THREAD_RUNNING. waitType should be PSP_WAIT_NONE. caller:'ThreadManForUser.callAddress'
, not sure if related. it sometimes happens if i change the fps value, though could just be game specific, or even unrelated, just happening by chance. happens to me in the second ikkitosen.
(03-12-2012, 08:12 PM)serio Wrote: for some reason if you enable it, then disable the screen will sometimes just stop refreshing. even setting it to 5 fps fixes the problem, but set it to none and the screen will freeze.
Is it fixed by r2480?

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log