This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tetris
whoa. that's fast Big Grin
[Image: BowserCartSmallAni.gif]
My Rig:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2 GHz Stock
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 1GB GDDR5
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-870A-USB3 AM3+ Revision
RAM: Geil 4GB Dual Channel @ 1600Mhz
At last, a forum to join in...

Come on guys, who say tetris aren't fun?

But 700 FPS is just too much...Tongue
awesome i wait that rpcs3 team will get more advances of this project, imposible is nothing.... hehe "addidas " ,
i love you guys Big Grin
thanks for this emu project ...is the hope of the emulation

question: there are encryptions codes in every ps3 demo game?¿?? and, what about of the dragon ball intro that you can see in youtube??
i got a psp game called tetris for ps3
it is the same tetris? i didnt try it on jpcsp i just saw it yesterday in my scattered disks:-)
i got 100-150 fps wish the XMB would work that would be cool haha

PC specs:
CPU:intel core i5 2500k @ 4.5 GHz
RAM:Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3
GPU:ati 6970 HD
Motherboard:GIGABYTE-Z68AP-D3
I cant run tetris
This is my specs
Intel core i5 2.4ghz
win 7 32bit
ati mobility 5470 2gb
ram 4gb
sorry for bad english
Well, I am new to this forum,so plz be friendly with me. Where can I get this
homebrew?[/font] Huh
download rpcs3 0.0.0.2 from https://code.google.com/p/rpcs3/ and there it is with the emu version ok r42 (i think)
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
Is this not available for download/testing?
(08-13-2015, 01:51 AM)realflow100 Wrote: Is this not available for download/testing?

What do you mean? The given homebrew should be included with the emulator on most downloads you find.