This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request help, feature for gameviewer and the interface
This, I come to ask for help the programmer after trying to do it myself, but I've managed to do that has:

I try to add a choice of size for the games icon, with a choice (Small "80x44", Medium "160x88", Large "320x176")

And as you can see on this screen, there to in gameviewer the Size tab, the tab I wanted to put it to indicate the size of the games, I thought it was missing.

And as you can see on this screen, there to in gameviewer the Size tab, the tab I wanted to put it to indicate the size of the games, I thought it was missing.
Then last point, which he can expect is as you see on the Interface menu I created, there is a choice of language, any language are displayed but I was off to the left only English and be able to set the language when it will be added, and my problem is that we should be able to do something for language, a bit like PPSSPP, Dolphin PCSX2 etc ..

Personally, I absolutely do not know how to do that if we in a text file with all the translation into a language, and you put in the Lang folder (for example) has arrived to link with the setting menu interface , language and that language is applied.

I know if you understand me ^^

For language it can really expect, the other 2 are more important to me, the current icon are just too small, another person confirm me too, I thought the only one and I think it's better to let the choice user Smile

For language and it would be nice that once the stuff up every person can translate, it would go faster Smile

Voila, so if you could help me complete what I started, it was trying to help me but I have too much difficulty :p

The repository of what I've done here : https://github.com/Dante38490/rpcs3
Upload you Log Here :
PC spec:
Windows 10 PRO X64 Insider 16.232
Amd Ryzen 1700X @3.8 ghz
MSI Core Frozr L
16 go Corsair Vengeance LPX PC4-25600 (3200MHz)
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
500 Go SSD Samsung 960 EVO M.2
I don't think adding internationalization at this point is a priority at all given the state of the emulator (it hardly even runs PS3 software correctly.)
(12-16-2014, 10:56 AM)derpf Wrote: I don't think adding internationalization at this point is a priority at all given the state of the emulator (it hardly even runs PS3 software correctly.)

True, but it will be easier to add in the earlier stages than trying to implement it later.
(12-16-2014, 12:39 PM)AlexAltea Wrote:
(12-16-2014, 11:59 AM)flashmozzg Wrote:
(12-16-2014, 10:56 AM)derpf Wrote: I don't think adding internationalization at this point is a priority at all given the state of the emulator (it hardly even runs PS3 software correctly.)

True, but it will be easier to add in the earlier stages than trying to implement it later.

Not at all. Requirements are writing the language maps, including some I18n library and translating instances of "english text" with some gettext("english text") equivalent. That can be done at any time, with basically the same effort.

I'd be more concerned about the emulator itself rather than languages, GUIs and other irrelevant stuff.
I know, I thought that it was just one thing to do for later.

Especially the icon size that seemed important.
Upload you Log Here :
PC spec:
Amd Ryzen 1700X @3.8 ghz
MSI Core Frozr L
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
Icons has been added just for fun, i was bored. Icons size is not important, and the settings dialog will not be cluttered with unnecessary options like a "Icon size" and "Language" (really unneeded in this moment).
(12-16-2014, 03:47 PM)Oil Wrote: Icons has been added just for fun, i was bored. Icons size is not important, and the settings dialog will not be cluttered with unnecessary options like a "Icon size" and "Language" (really unneeded in this moment).
I do not think it's useless me away from what is really nice instead Smile
So yes, it is ^^ gadget, but it's really nice user is a lot like that's what's important Smile
Upload you Log Here :
PC spec:
Amd Ryzen 1700X @3.8 ghz
MSI Core Frozr L
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G