This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resume button (Interpreter, JIT)
Why in last builds (i think all last releases) emu with Interpreter mode in almost every game stuck on this and resume button doesn't work ? But in JIT mode it's ok
GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 3, i7-7700K (4,5 ghz), 16 GB - 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Win 8.1 - 64 bit
There are two major cases:

1) You pressed "Pause" button because you wanted to pause the emulator and "Resume" didn't work. Yeah, it could be a bug or something.
2) You didn't want it, but "Resume" appeared. It means that the emulator encountered very serious problem and decided to pause the emulation. It could be unimplemented stuff or bug in the emulator. It could be some bug in your graphic card's driver. Whatever, resuming after it is basically meaningless. Resuming doesn't solve the problem.

In any case, such reports are lacking the information. Not serious, but I would blacklist the phrase "any game" and ban anyone who used it for 12 hours. If it's really ANY game, it will be eventually noticed without reporting.