This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! Kizuna no Tag Battle - NPJH50221
(12-23-2010, 06:47 PM)Hykem Wrote:
(12-22-2010, 08:34 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: Not to be impatient or anything but...a little help anyone???

Hmm...
Could you post an INFO log (can be just on code tags) on the most recent rev?
Thanks!

Here ya go. Not much changed in recent builds though.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 16.2 KB / Downloads: 100)
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Here's a new log from rev 1945, little progress, you can now hear sounds and music but mostly black screen except for the loading screen.

Attached Files
.html   log 1945.html (Size: 42.22 KB / Downloads: 92)

Code:
sceMpegQueryStreamOffset bad magic 0x00000000

Hmm...
Looks like this is messing up the threads' synchronization. I wonder if that video is corrupted, or if something is going wrong when loading it.
Do you think you can generate a DEBUG log up to the part where the game freezes now (after you hear the sounds)? Thanks!
(12-30-2010, 03:42 PM)Hykem Wrote:
Code:
sceMpegQueryStreamOffset bad magic 0x00000000

Hmm...
Looks like this is messing up the threads' synchronization. I wonder if that video is corrupted, or if something is going wrong when loading it.
Do you think you can generate a DEBUG log up to the part where the game freezes now (after you hear the sounds)? Thanks!

Well the game really doesn't freeze. The black screen kinda prevents you from advancing any further since you can't see what your doing. Mashing buttons somehow got me into the story mode with got stuck at a loading screen though. I'll try to recreate that.

Edit: Mashing somehow set up story mode again where gameplay is visible. This time it didn't freeze but went into a battle. But the interface is missing for some reason. I would have shown a screenshot but the little option seems bugged. Took a shot of my desktop instead of the emulator. 3d images work and look fine but 2d not so much.

Yeah!! Hykem,

Only not shows menus,healt's bar,...
Sounds and music works,not loop.

Only need to know where are the menus,I play with one hand on the psp and other in the keyboard.Big Grin

[Image: sinttuloqt.th.png]
[Image: sinttulo2ps.th.png]

Happy New Year,and a 2011 full emulation Tongue

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 28.04 KB / Downloads: 94)
Here's a debug log. Taken on rev 1965

Attached Files
.zip   KHR Debug.zip (Size: 149.48 KB / Downloads: 86)

Hi pls can someone help me?I download jpcsp-windows-amd64
and when i load the game and the press run the programe collapse and in the file is error message.Pls look at the picture

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shouldn't this be in the Half-Playable Games section now? I've tried using r1981 and still the same problem, sound and dialogue working but the menus and 2d graphics aren't showing up. Using r1985 makes it even worse, nothing seems to run at all even with Media Engine and SonicStage on.
(02-15-2011, 01:25 PM)mokoutan Wrote: Shouldn't this be in the Half-Playable Games section now? I've tried using r1981 and still the same problem, sound and dialogue working but the menus and 2d graphics aren't showing up. Using r1985 makes it even worse, nothing seems to run at all even with Media Engine and SonicStage on.

Without menus this game is hardly playable. In rev 1985, nothing has changed, you can still go in game by mashing O and music and dialogue still work. You must be doing something wrong.

New log on rev 2076, not much has changed

Attached Files
.7z   KHR log.7z (Size: 23.56 KB / Downloads: 78)