This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! Kizuna no Tag Battle - NPJH50221
hi

look, i am so far now that i get into the storymode and hear everything but after the loading screen nothing happens. I am not getting in battle but still everything is black. Can someone explain what to do exactly so i can play the game?
No change on rev 2142. Still giving off that weird error.

Code:
12986 [user_main] WARN  hle.sceMpeg - sceMpegQueryStreamOffset bad magic 0x00000000
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(05-18-2011, 11:18 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: No change on rev 2142. Still giving off that weird error.

Code:
12986 [user_main] WARN  hle.sceMpeg - sceMpegQueryStreamOffset bad magic 0x00000000
I will need to add more debug info in that case.
Finally seems to be working on rev 2444. I'm guessing it has to do with something implemented within revs 2439-2444. Anyways here's a couple screen shots and a log. The 2d gpu's darkened and transparent for some reason though. At least you can see it now XP

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   log.7z (Size: 9.94 KB / Downloads: 67)
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

edit:English name is Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! Kizuna no Tag Battle

Rev 2751
playable
video option:
Use shaders
Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test"

game screen:
http://imageshack.us/a/img43/5404/ingame1z.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img94/978/ingame2l.png

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2751(32bit).zip (Size: 5.03 KB / Downloads: 73)
Moved to Playable.

Updated thread subject to english game name.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log