This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dust 514 [NPUB30643]
First if this post is in the wrong place please forgive me, and I know that maybe this game can not yet be playable, but I just wanted to carry it for testing.
Recently I asked a friend to help him to get the game link Dust 514 via PS3, so I would put it in the emulator to run, but when I load the game it asks me the RAP file, but already tried various methods to achieve this file, could someone help me to get the RAP file?

Thanks for listening, sorry for my bad english, I'm not fluent and had to use google translator.
Hi and welcome to emunewz,

If i recall right, this game is a free to play mmo shooter for the ps3, this emu does not yet support internet play, but maybe you will get into menu, who knows.

Here is the rap file:
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(11-28-2014, 10:23 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: Hi and welcome to emunewz,

If i recall right, this game is a free to play mmo shooter for the ps3, this emu does not yet support internet play, but maybe you will get into menu, who knows.

Here is the rap file:

Please do not post .RAP files, as they're game decryption keys and what I would consider [borderline] warez. If you want them, get them off your own PS3.
(11-29-2014, 10:44 AM)derpf Wrote:
(11-28-2014, 10:23 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: Hi and welcome to emunewz,

Here is the rap file:

Please do not post .RAP files, as they're game decryption keys and what I would consider [borderline] warez. If you want them, get them off your own PS3.

well, since he said he got the game from his ps3 but could not find that rap file, so i helped him a little bit
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
I unpacked the DUST 514 pkg and decoded the ELF file from the BIN. An openGL window appeared but nothing after that. Not sure if I did it wrong. Here's the log

http://pastebin.com/zZUUv2JJ
(12-15-2014, 06:34 PM)temp89 Wrote: I unpacked the DUST 514 pkg and decoded the ELF file from the BIN. An openGL window appeared but nothing after that. Not sure if I did it wrong. Here's the log

http://pastebin.com/zZUUv2JJ

Seems about right, still quite nice that is actually started a RSX thread.
But yeah, you shouldn't expect any game to go further than that.
Update with latest build, black screen with FPS count hovering round 28 and an error saying Connection to PSN lost.
(08-16-2015, 11:34 PM)temp89 Wrote: Update with latest build, black screen with FPS count hovering round 28 and an error saying Connection to PSN lost.

Could you post the log? I'm assuming it's spam calling sceNpManagerGetStatus, which currently only returns, that connecting to PSN has not been achieved.
(08-17-2015, 09:29 AM)tambre Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 11:34 PM)temp89 Wrote: Update with latest build, black screen with FPS count hovering round 28 and an error saying Connection to PSN lost.

Could you post the log? I'm assuming it's spam calling sceNpManagerGetStatus, which currently only returns, that connecting to PSN has not been achieved.

http://pastebin.com/3W0hMVUa

here it is. No change in the later versions except lower FPS.
(11-14-2015, 10:55 PM)temp89 Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 09:29 AM)tambre Wrote:

http://pastebin.com/3W0hMVUa

here it is. No change in the later versions except lower FPS.

Seems like it requires implementation of a PSN like network and support PlayStation Move emulation. Both of those probably wont happen for a while.