This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
.hack//LINK - ULJS00266

English Patch
oh my god fonts fail
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
Slowing down the next stage

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 2.67 KB / Downloads: 98)
.rar   font.rar (Size: 1.26 MB / Downloads: 118)
I played this with English patch on 2537 and it seems to be fully playable so far the font is working 100% with use debug fonts unchecked. I got through the first dungeon with no problems but getting only 20 FPS made me just go back to the PSP for now xD.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
using r 3090
still goes ingame
no problems so far
can be moved to playable
here is an info log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 318.29 KB / Downloads: 109)
Moved to playable
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
hello,
just registered into this forum for seeking help with .hack//link game
after pressing the new game option,prologue was running smooth,and then it just freeze on the loading screen after the prologue end.
anyone can help me with this problem?
i'm using the latest jpcsp build r3461,win 7 ultimate 32bit

i attach the error log if that helps.

thank you

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 573 bytes / Downloads: 87)
What are your computer's specifications? Does your computer have a 32-bit Operating System? You can try raising the limits on -Xmx and -XX:MaxPermSize to try to avoid this error (Right-click the .bat file and click on edit, then change the values on these parameters by increments of 1024m). If this doesn't work, you need to provide an INFO log.
(03-09-2014, 05:11 PM)DragonNeos Wrote: What are your computer's specifications? Does your computer have a 32-bit Operating System? You can try raising the limits on -Xmx and -XX:MaxPermSize to try to avoid this error (Right-click the .bat file and click on edit, then change the values on these parameters by increments of 1024m). If this doesn't work, you need to provide an INFO log.

hi there, my pc spec is
4gb ram
win 7 ultimate 32bit
radeon 5750 sapphire 1gb
amd phenom x4 955 3,2ghz

i try to change the -xmx and -xx:maxpermsize to 1024 value,but the emu showing an error saying " error occured during initialization of VM .could not reseverve enough space for object heap "
about the info log,when i enabled the logger and start using it,the game freeze after the first loading screen,and the logger just showing warn level again and again ( like infinite ) until i close the emu.

Attached Files
.rar   log info.rar (Size: 2.37 KB / Downloads: 102)
using r3462
no longer freeze at first loading screen,but still got the same error when prologue end.
its something about sound runtime error Huh

here's the log

i notice about out of memory on the log,is 4gb ram is not enough to play this game?

Attached Files
.rar   log r3462.rar (Size: 4.53 KB / Downloads: 85)