This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Code shutting down
Hi,

as you might have read, Google Code is shutting down in the next few months.

I will take care of moving the project to GitHub, please do not do it by yourself.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
i have already created a jpcsp organization in github perhaps we can put it there
I've now migrated the Jpcsp project to https://github.com/gid15/jpcsp
Is Orphis aware of the move of JPCSP from Google Code to GitHub? His buildbot still links to Google Code. Also, the bottom of the README on JPCSP should be edited to link to JPCSP's GitHub repository instead of JPCSP's Google Code repository.