This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quitting JPCSP
Question 
I've got the emulator up and running but trying to get a front end running with it so have a few questions...

I've managed to specify a game in a batch file with JPCSP and lauched it fullscreen fine, I've played with the launcher a little but unable to spot any command line inputs for it so my first question is, is it possible to run JPCSP from a command prompt specify the game to launch..?

EG: Most emulators accept something like...
fusion.exe -gen -auto -fullscreen To:\ROM.bin

Now my second and main question, without using Alt+F4 is there a way of binding the escape key to quit JPCSP completely, that way it'll end back at my front end.

Thank you for any information and help.

Also, sorry if I've missed this information somewhere.

Andy
Command line options are all listed in the readme.txt, you might also want to take a look at Jpcsp Launcher for a front-end, perhaps in the future i'll add in customizable keys for close / restart (currently shift + F9 and Shift F10)
From what I can see those commands have to be specified in the batch file to launch the whole program so can't actually be tagged on the end..?

I'm using a Media Center front end from GameBrowser.tv which will run an emulator and can specify switches and file path. I don't mind if I have to create multiple batch files but can someone confirm that what I'm trying to do it not possible at this point please..?

"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar -u "GAMEFILE" -r %*
Will work fine...

RUN.bat -u "Final Fantasy VII - Crisis Core.iso" -r
Isn't going to work as it's not expecting anything specified out side of the batch file..?

For the other point, I did look into JPCSPLauncher and found it quite handy, customizable keys would be a nice touch as down the line I'm thinking some sort of arcade cabinet and all the emulators having the same quit key to get back to the Media Center front end would be useful.