This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to build?
I'm having a build issue with errors, so could someone please give me instructions on how to build?
(09-28-2014, 01:07 AM)agrecascino Wrote: I'm having a build issue with errors, so could someone please give me instructions on how to build?
It depends on which platform (Windows/Mac/Linux) you're using to build RPCS3 on. Make sure you have the files for asmjit, ffmpeg, and wxWidgets in their respective folders. Can you post the output that displays the errors from the IDE? If you go to https://github.com/DHrpcs3/rpcs3, scroll to the bottom of the page and you can see the required dependencies and the instructions for building RPCS3 on each platform.
Here is the output.
http://rghost.net/private/58256310/a00e4...86c64c5c4f
is there some other program that is able to build rpcs3? I know only about Microsoft Visual studio. Is there some alternative to build this on windows?
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
This log doesn't contain any error.
Fuck you.
(09-28-2014, 06:08 PM)agrecascino Wrote: Here is the output.

Why did you post the output on the forum?
Post it on pastebin or upload to rghost.
(09-28-2014, 06:17 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: is there some other program that is able to build rpcs3? I know only about Microsoft Visual studio. Is there some alternative to build this on windows?

Maybe if you want to try to get the CMake building with gcc/clang on Windows.
are you sure you're using the newest version of the source-code, the error says

Code:
rpcs3.cpp(185): fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add '#include "stdafx_gui.h"' to your source?

but that's clearly not true in the current source-code
Still does not build, no matter what I try
I can't reproduce this error with the code in the repository, are you sure you are using the newest version and you are using Visual Studio 2013?