This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dungeon and Dragons: Chronicles of Mistara [NPUB31127]
Oooh my god, that's amazing =)
Need to unpacking some files manually,after just need wait for 1-2 min, while black screen is disappear.
Check this on last update (without PPU Jit)

Big thanks "tambre" for implemented some functions to go further!

Some starting screens. (4,5,6,7 screenshots)

Aah, no gameplay...just black screen..sad(
(Last screenshot)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-26-2014, 02:54 AM)Darkriot Wrote: Oooh my god, that's amazing =)
Need to unpacking some files manually,after just need wait for 1-2 min, while black screen is disappear.
Check this on last update (without PPU Jit)

Big thanks "tambre" for implemented some functions to go further!

Some starting screens. (4,5,6,7 screenshots)

Aah, no gameplay...just black screen..sad(
(Last screenshot)

Same for euro version, but no, you must not move the file, but just added $(GameDir)/USRDIR/the path /app_home/
Wrong again VFS manager.
Upload you Log Here :
PC spec:
Windows 10 PRO X64 Insider 16.232
Amd Ryzen 1700X @3.8 ghz
MSI Core Frozr L
16 go Corsair Vengeance LPX PC4-25600 (3200MHz)
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
500 Go SSD Samsung 960 EVO M.2
(09-26-2014, 03:42 AM)Dante38490 Wrote: Same for euro version, but no, you must not move the file, but just added $(GameDir)/USRDIR/the path /app_home/
Wrong again VFS manager.

Hm, i just have this...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This game load only on last build?SceNpBasicEvent infinite load on build with jit.Ah.Now game is load.Low fps on Iron Galaxy screen.

Sorry.This is Paint error(big image)
Emu crashed...

That's almost in game then. And note that this is with the main build. Everything posted here should be.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Well, when I implemented them, I probably should have waited longer for things to display Smile
Looks quite nice!
(09-26-2014, 10:26 AM)tambre Wrote: Well, when I implemented them, I probably should have waited longer for things to display Smile
Looks quite nice!

Yes.Thank you.In old build-infinite load sceNpBasicEvent.
I forgot to say. The Turn off Depth/Color Buffers.
(With this, you can get low fps, but give some screen change).
(09-26-2014, 11:18 AM)Darkriot Wrote: I forgot to say. The Turn off Depth/Color Buffers.

No no no.I do not want to get a low FPS:-D
(09-26-2014, 11:48 AM)Ru4slan Wrote:
(09-26-2014, 11:18 AM)Darkriot Wrote: I forgot to say. The Turn off Depth/Color Buffers.

No no no.I do not want to get a low FPS:-D

With the current state of the emulator, seeing if you can get in game AT ALL without crashing is more important than wanting a good FPS