This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PPU LLVM JIT Repository Early Testing
Could someone try Groovin blocks? for me, sometimes runs smooth music in the main menu for a few seconds. its not consistent because it does not always run music, but only sometimes it does
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(02-07-2015, 03:24 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: Could someone try Groovin blocks? for me, sometimes runs smooth music in the main menu for a few seconds. its not consistent because it does not always run music, but only sometimes it does

Same in Arkeodo really. Probably best to wait for now.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
What about new builds of PPU JIT?
GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 3, i7-7700K (4,5 ghz), 16 GB - 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Win 8.1 - 64 bit
Download with recompiler here: http://rghost.ru/6LShbg2sm

Quote:Merge pull request #1006 from Nekotekina/master
Thanks
GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 3, i7-7700K (4,5 ghz), 16 GB - 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Win 8.1 - 64 bit
Cool

Thanks... Thanks...
Miscellaneous fixes and improvements to the PPU LLVM JIT #1015

Would be nice if someone uploaded the last build. But i guess it doesn't compile yet by autobot )))

Update. Just compiled.
could someone post the newest spurs branch build plz? just for testing purposes. thnx
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(02-21-2015, 09:32 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: could someone post the newest spurs branch build plz? just for testing purposes. thnx

Wouldn't it be faster to just install Visual Studio if you are so curious? Just saying.

Anyway, nothing works, even Arkedo dies instantly before it displays anything. Not that it runs with a build from the main branch either...
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
I can't compile "spurs" branch, because i got some errors in Visual Studio...
(put screenshot about error later...)
If I helped you, please give the proper reputation.

P.S. sorry, for my terrible english Confused