This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PPU LLVM JIT Repository Early Testing
Damn this recomplier is awesome
The Guided Fate Paradox: Intro video (50 fps, almost perfect with sound), ingame 5-7 fps...nice results!
Testing more...
(09-18-2014, 03:33 PM)Darkriot Wrote: The Guided Fate Paradox: Intro video (50 fps, almost perfect with sound), ingame 5-7 fps...nice results!
Testing more...

test arkedo inmenu
these features will be implement to next version?
pardox intro 7-10 fps, before 2-4fps. Its still slower then a few weeks ago, before the cell_synch patch i had 15-20. but well it might be my cpu, always at 100% xD.

Harem Tengoku da to Omottara Yandere Jigoku Datta intro is running quite well now
50-60 fps, before this i had 22-27.

All tested on i5 2500k 4,3ghz.

Will test some more later.
(09-18-2014, 04:16 PM)ZeCoxao Wrote:
(09-18-2014, 03:33 PM)Darkriot Wrote: The Guided Fate Paradox: Intro video (50 fps, almost perfect with sound), ingame 5-7 fps...nice results!
Testing more...

test arkedo inmenu

i can't load it, just white screen...I used to have worked. Well, deal with this game later.
it can be easily fixed xD

https://github.com/DHrpcs3/rpcs3/commit/...dd9d82c269
Terraria-5-20 fps(slower)

Really working.Scogger HD with music improve speed.Thank you, developers!!!And improve speed in DreamWorks Car Racing(video play)
Saint Seiya Brave Soldiers now no crashes with JIT enable.With interprter game crashes.Black screen with 1-2 fps.
The following 2 games work in interpreter mode but not JIT mode.

- Braid (NPUB30133)
- Puzzle Quest (NPUB30041)
Big Grin check out the homebrew pongus Big Grin and avoidance runs 5-6x faster, on interpreter i got 1 fps, recomp. 5-6fps
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]