This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 - ULJM05940
What's funny is you can play the tutorials (main menu->fourth option (database・データベース)->fifth option (tutorial・チュートリアル)) but can't do free duels or the story mode because of the aforementioned problem.
Also the picture viewer does not work in game (I guess it uses the psp's picture viewer because when I played the game on my PSP that's what it looked like) and only shows black squares where the pictures of cards should be (this is under the main menu's fourth option (database・データベース) and in turn under the card album section (カードアルバム) which is its option number 2).
Used R2475.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yu Gi Oh 5Ds Tag Force 6 - ULJM05940 - by damicore - 03-14-2012, 03:11 AM
Yugioh Tag Force 6 runs slow - by SinMaster1996 - 04-05-2012, 08:56 PM
RE: Yugioh Tag Force 6 runs slow - by YuseiFudo - 04-13-2012, 06:07 AM
Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 6 - by YuseiFudo - 04-15-2012, 05:20 AM