This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 - ULJM05940
I am using the jpcsp r3369

When trying to return from a menu to a title, at loading stop then run again but it still stuck at loading.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OS: WinXP 32bit CPU: Intel C2D E8400 @ 3.00GHz RAM: DDR2 4GB VGA: Geforce 9800GTX+ 512MB

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 6.5 KB / Downloads: 87)
This game was tested with r3402. There are random instances where JPCSP would crash. An example would be with checking the Recipe Viewer using the PDA. This game also suffers from the resize problem where the resolution is not properly adjusted and can sometimes show multiple screens during a duel. There are times where JPCSP will have a black screen but not crash when the player tries to exit Story Mode using the PDA. I have attached two logs, one which shows the Java Error when attempting to view Recipe Viewer and the other Java Error which pops up when attempting Free Duel. Like other Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force games, there are times where the Cards are not shown correctly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_1_r3402(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 171.12 KB / Downloads: 108)
.zip   Log_2_r3402(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 393.94 KB / Downloads: 84)
This game was tested with r3458. Problems that affect this game include random crashes and cards that are not aligned correctly. JPCSP can crash in these types of situations (affects every game in the Tag Force series):

1) Moving from one game mode to the next (Moving from Story Mode to Free Duel Mode can crash the emulator)
2) Viewing certain things such as the Card Album or Recipe Viewer
3) Participating in consecutive duels

I'm not sure if these links are helpful, but they may provide insight on how to fix the alignment of cards: https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/pull/2721 and https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/5470

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r3458(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 444.8 KB / Downloads: 97)
psp 
hi all this is my first day here
i really want your help guy with my problems in yo-gi-oh tag force games :
1- first of all i used ppsspp emulator and the game was perfect expect for the the story mod that didn't work at all each time i start the story mode and finish the introduction with all the characters then go to the map (after exiting my room) to try another location the game stops and the emulator must be closed to restart the game again (so i can't try any thing in the story mode) HuhHuhHuhHuh
2- then i tried the jpcsp emulator and all went well with the story mod and the duels but is the it self is too slow for a human to play AngryAngryAngry

now i have been searching for solutions to any of those emulators for a month and found nothing
so you guys are my last solution please tell me what to do to play these games

AND PLEASE GO EASY ON MY WHILE YOU EXPLAIN WHAT TO DO BECAUSE : i tried to read all the posts here to see what to do and i couldn't really understand all these programmers stuff also i am Egyptian so i can't understand every word Blush
You can try these Settings, but there's no guarantee that JPCSP will run at 30 FPS. Note that my computer has an ATI Graphics Card so some options may not be beneficial on your computer.
Code:
Configuration / Video
[ ] Disable VBO (automatically disabled if not supported)
[ ] Only GE graphics (not recommended for homebrew)
[X] Use vertex cache
[X] Use shaders
[ ] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)
[ ] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[ ] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[X] Enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory
[ ] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[X] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders, recommended for AMD/ATI)
[ ] Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test" (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Enable the shader implementation for the "Color Mask" (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Disable optimized VertexInfo reading (may improve compatibility)
[ ] Save Stencil to Memory (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Use Internal Software Rendering
[ ] Use External Software Rendering
Configuration / Audio
[ ] Disable audio threads
[ ] Disable audio channels (not recommended)
[ ] Disable audio blocking
Configuration / Memory
[X] Ignore invalid memory access (not recommended for test reports, but improves performance)
[ ] Ignore unmapped imports (not recommended)
Configuration / Misc
[X] Use Media Engine
[X] Enable Atrac3+ decoding (experimental, requires Media Engine)
[ ] Extract media files to TMP folder
[X] Decode audio files with SonicStage (must be installed separately and requires Media Engine)
[ ] Use debug font (disable flash0 fonts)
Configuration / Compiler
[X] Use compiler (dynarec)
[ ] Output profiler info to profiler.txt (only for compiler)
[50] maximum method size
Configuration / Crypto
[ ] Extract decrypted EBOOT.BIN files to TMP folder
[ ] Disable SAVEDATA encryption
[ ] Extract original PGD files to TMP folder
[X] Extract SAVEDATA key to TMP folder
[ ] Disable DLC decryption
Configuration / Display
Antialiasing:                            [OFF]
Resolution:                              [Native]
[ ] Start JPCSP in fullscreen exclusive mode
Starting with PPSSPP v0.9.6-429-g194a5f9, the Story Mode in every game of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force series should be playable. If you need to see a reference, see this: https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/pull/5100
(03-07-2014, 08:50 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: You can try these Settings, but there's no guarantee that JPCSP will run at 30 FPS. Note that my computer has an ATI Graphics Card so some options may not be beneficial on your computer.
Code:
Configuration / Video
[X] Use vertex cache
[X] Use shaders
[ ] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[ ] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[X] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders, recommended for AMD/ATI)
[ ] Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test" (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Enable the shader implementation for the "Color Mask" (more accurate but slower)
Configuration / Audio
Configuration / Memory
[X] Ignore invalid memory access (not recommended for test reports, but improves performance)
Configuration / Misc
[X] Use Media Engine
[X] Decode audio files with SonicStage (must be installed separately and requires Media Engine)
Configuration / Compiler
[50] maximum method size
Configuration / Crypto
Configuration / Display
Starting with PPSSPP v0.9.6-429-g194a5f9, the Story Mode in every game of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force series should be playable. If you need to see a reference, see this: https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/pull/5100

ppsspp all tag force games in blackscreen!is there any fix ?
(03-08-2014, 03:40 PM)pviorel Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 08:50 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: You can try these Settings, but there's no guarantee that JPCSP will run at 30 FPS. Note that my computer has an ATI Graphics Card so some options may not be beneficial on your computer.
Code:
Configuration / Video
[X] Use vertex cache
[X] Use shaders
Configuration / Audio
Configuration / Memory
Configuration / Misc
[X] Use Media Engine
Configuration / Compiler
[50] maximum method size
Configuration / Crypto
Configuration / Display

ppsspp all tag force games in blackscreen!is there any fix ?
This topic is pertaining to JPCSP. If you want to ask questions about PPSSPP, go here: http://forums.ppsspp.org/
http://postimg.org/image/5byhfv283/
Can anyone fix this?
This happens in all tag force games!
I use AMD/ATI for all the games!
Code:
Configuration / Video
[X] Use vertex cache
[X] Use shaders
Configuration / Audio
Configuration / Memory
Configuration / Misc
[X] Use Media Engine
Configuration / Compiler
[50] maximum method size
Configuration / Crypto
Configuration / Display

Ok then looks like my bad luck keeps winning Sad
Now that the new emulator works very well in the story mod Big Grin
my windows 7 had problems so i had to change it to windows xp sp3 32bits
so now i have a new problem that didn't happen before Undecided :
the cards in the north east side of the screen (big ones on the side & in the middle of the screen) became black Huh
i believe there are some programes required to be installed to fix this but i don't know which ones . so can you guys help me ? Blush

quick question : does all yo-gi-oh! gx tag force 1 games crash always in the story mod or my game has problems ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-09-2014, 07:27 PM)pviorel Wrote: http://postimg.org/image/5byhfv283/
Can anyone fix this?
This happens in all tag force games!
I use AMD/ATI for all the games!
If you used the Settings that I listed in an earlier post, you shouldn't be having any problems. If it continues to occur, you might need to redump your game from the UMD. List your computer specifications.

@Abdo Master: As stated in an earlier post, if you have any further inquiries about any of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force games on PPSSPP, go to: http://forums.ppsspp.org/
In your case, the reason why the cards have become black is because you are using a Rendering Mode other than Buffered Rendering. Once you enable Buffered Rendering, all cards in the game should be displayed normally.