This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva - ULJM05472
r1706
[Image: zv8jmw.png]
[Image: donwqa.png]
[Image: 2lml8bk.png]
[Image: 205xs8k.jpg]
After that,it become black.
nice graphics . all looks soft, ufff jpcsp is rocking all night´s
Corrected Title .
[Image: 1913820.png]
playable at 1819

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Moved to Playable .
[Image: 1913820.png]
awesome thanks now i can play it Smile
The game tends to freeze randomly shortly after you boot it up giving a "sceGeListEnQueue can't enqueue duplicate list address" error. Here's an info log and debug log.

Attached Files
.zip   HM PD1 info+debug.zip (Size: 15.65 KB / Downloads: 116)
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

D: Anyone know how to fix lag? I'm new to this and can't play!!
What are your settings? What is your pc graphic card and processor? If its lagging to much for you then you could play it on the psp you rip the game from. ^_^
One more time!
Anyone know how to fix flash? When i stick GE only its flash. When i unstick GE only its normal but quite slow, just 15 fps Sad