This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva - ULJM05472
When I play the game it sometimes lags a lot (the fps isn't that bad though, for some reason), so much that i can't play. After I turn on vertex cache, shaders, disable UBO, enable saving GE screen to Textures and dynamic shader generation, it lags a lot less, making it a lot more playable.

However, it appears that my game often freezes during gameplay (the music still goes on though). Actually, it freezes every single time, so I can't even play a single song to the end. :\

Using build 2054, 64 bit (can't run 32 bit one, don't know why).

Laptop specs:
Intel, Core i7Processor, 1.6 GHz, Quad-core, ATI (Mobility Radeon), HD5730 GPU.
(04-11-2011, 11:37 AM)Ricket Wrote: When I play the game it sometimes lags a lot (the fps isn't that bad though, for some reason), so much that i can't play. After I turn on vertex cache, shaders, disable UBO, enable saving GE screen to Textures and dynamic shader generation, it lags a lot less, making it a lot more playable.

However, it appears that my game often freezes during gameplay (the music still goes on though). Actually, it freezes every single time, so I can't even play a single song to the end. :\

Using build 2054, 64 bit (can't run 32 bit one, don't know why).

Laptop specs:
Intel, Core i7Processor, 1.6 GHz, Quad-core, ATI (Mobility Radeon), HD5730 GPU.
i think i have the same problem...Sad
Intel, Corei5 2.6GHz, 4GB RAM, 1GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT420M, Win7
does it work for anyone at full speed?if so what version are you using and what settings?thx
Intel, Corei5 2.6GHz, 4GB RAM, 1GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT420M, Win7
This game is great! A pity I couldn't play it on JPCSP yet.
FPS is 61, but the game is very spikey. About 0.5 seconds on off freeze of images. BGM and Sound run perfectly.
Hope to see more improvements made so that we could play this on JPCSP! Big Grin

Rev 2159.
^ yes, fps is fine but the gameplay looks slow making it impossible to play, whereas it's fluid on PJD 2nd. I wonder if anyone here has solution for the problem?

[Image: hUvu0.jpg]
Also is there any way to force jpcsp to emulate 333MHz speed of PSP cpu? It seems on some of the older PSP even the game lag there and the solution is to force the PSP to clock at max clockspeed. Any chance to do this?
Rev2718 in game 3-5 fps

Window 7 Ultimate x86
cpu:AMD Phenom ii X6 1050T
ram:4 gb DDR1333
gpu:NVIDIA GeForce GTS450

Attached Files
.html   R2718log.html (Size: 83.08 KB / Downloads: 112)
.7z   profiler.7z (Size: 131.68 KB / Downloads: 71)
(09-11-2012, 01:40 PM)sum2012 Wrote: Rev2718 in game 3-5 fps

Window 7 Ultimate x86
cpu:AMD Phenom ii X6 1050T
ram:4 gb DDR1333
gpu:NVIDIA GeForce GTS450

you seem to be using java 7, which i heard that jpcsp peform bad which them, try install java 6

and the setting, try enable those

Video:
[x] Use vertex cache
[x] Use shaders
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory

Memory
[x] Ignore invalid memory access
Same.Maybe this is real fps (old rev show high fps but gameplay looks slow mention by bugmenot)
(09-13-2012, 12:40 AM)Pointman Wrote: you seem to be using java 7, which i heard that jpcsp peform bad which them, try install java 6

and the setting, try enable those

Video:
[x] Use vertex cache
[x] Use shaders
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory

Memory
[x] Ignore invalid memory access

Attached Files
.html   R2718java1.6log.html (Size: 84.79 KB / Downloads: 98)
Nvidia control panel ,Forcing vsync to off
7-12 fps now