This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GCM Progress
dos 
I was wondering what would it take and how long would it be till 3D games work because everygame that at least shows any progress of actually doing something are non 3D games that dont use GCM, Is someone actually working on improving the video plugin to actually get 3D games to at least show some textures or modals. I read a thread about something called GCM and that games that use GCM dont work correct me if am wrong.
DH, the creator of this project is working on a fragment shader, that is used to display/render 3d models. Noone is working on gcm commands right now. Im not a dev, so i cant give you an acurate answer, so some1 correct me if im wrong.
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(09-03-2014, 09:34 AM)Ekaseo Wrote: DH, the creator of this project is working on a fragment shader, that is used to display/render 3d models. Noone is working on gcm commands right now. Im not a dev, so i cant give you an acurate answer, so some1 correct me if im wrong.

AlexAltea got some gcm reverse engineering files from picard, and i guess he applied those.
I implement GCM and RSX here and there, when I find games that use them. Yesterday I got myself 20 new games so I will be testing them today.