This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond [NPUB30102]
This game shows a black screen for a bit (intro screens) and then pauses, after pressing resume 2+ times it shows me what i believe is a part of the title screen:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
Nice.
Tested on recent master build. Stuck with shaders compilation issue after loading screen. Text in first intro is broken. "LoadProgram exception bypass" hack used. Requires libSre LLE'd.
Code:
E {rsx::thread} FS build failed:D:\rpcs3\FragmentProgram.hlsl(69,15-20): error X3018: invalid subscript 'ssa'

.rar   NPUB30102_3afc62e525_log.rar (Size: 24.48 KB / Downloads: 61)
with the newest PR, this game is half playable (maybe even playable). I completed the whole first level with 25-40 fps (depending on the place). there are only minor graphical glitches, the most noticeable the lightning effects when you shoot.
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(02-27-2016, 11:56 AM)Ekaseo Wrote: with the newest PR, this game is half playable (maybe even playable). I completed the whole first level with 25-40 fps (depending on the place). there are only minor graphical glitches, the most noticeable the lightning effects when you shoot.

Could you upload a log and a few screenshots? Also what do you mean under noticeable? Do you mean broken/incorrect?
(02-27-2016, 12:48 PM)tambre Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 11:56 AM)Ekaseo Wrote: with the newest PR, this game is half playable (maybe even playable). I completed the whole first level with 25-40 fps (depending on the place). there are only minor graphical glitches, the most noticeable the lightning effects when you shoot.

Could you upload a log and a few screenshots? Also what do you mean under noticeable? Do you mean broken/incorrect?

here is the log and the ingame screenshot displaying this minor "noticeable" glitch if you can call it that

.rar   matthazzard.rar (Size: 47.48 KB / Downloads: 58)