This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Street Fighter 4 [NPUB30649]
Game shows Now loading message.Stop media thread-game stopping(mixerMain).Resume-resuming game infinite load.I have only EBOOT.BIN

(08-22-2014, 12:50 PM)Cyrax_X(Ru4slan has banned) Wrote: Game shows Now loading message.Stop media thread-game stopping(mixerMain).Resume-resuming game infinite load.I have only EBOOT.BIN

try waiting for nekotekina´s commits, he works on sync stuff that the game needs, maybe you will see the game run into the main menu
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(08-22-2014, 01:15 PM)Ekaseo Wrote:
(08-22-2014, 12:50 PM)Cyrax_X(Ru4slan has banned) Wrote: Game shows Now loading message.Stop media thread-game stopping(mixerMain).Resume-resuming game infinite load.I have only EBOOT.BIN

try waiting for nekotekina´s commits, he works on sync stuff that the game needs, maybe you will see the game run into the main menu

Okay.Maybe SFxTekken also run into main menu(black screen with 2-9 fps)
(08-22-2014, 01:15 PM)Ekaseo Wrote:

This is only sound problems.
0.0.3-5588-7b43d88f

Can get into the menus now. When trying to get into the first match I get a

F {PPU[0x1000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x007a6768]} class std::runtime_error thrown: Verification failed:
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\lv2\sys_lwcond.cpp:192)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7GQAjOGrIs

Update: I was able to get to the first round. The gameplay is in slow motion. After the first round I get the same error.

https://youtu.be/8P4fPFMbe4k

Attached Files
.7z   SF4AE.7z (Size: 1.15 MB / Downloads: 86)
.7z   SF4AE2.7z (Size: 268.5 KB / Downloads: 86)
PC Specs:
i5-4690K 3.5Ghz
8GB of ram
1050Ti
Found this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ1IcKD8Kzk
Moving to Ingame.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)