This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zack Zero [NPUB30681]
Shows some textures in RSX debugger.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

rpcs3-ReleaseLLVM-f4cb5257

Render: D3D12

PPU fast SPU ASMJIT

Goes past intro but stops working after loading level. No sound.

.rar   RPCS3Zack.rar (Size: 69.34 KB / Downloads: 82)
Game tested using rpcs3-v0.0.3-2017-07-25-ff772dd2_win64 on an i7 4770K @ 3.5 GHz, GTX 1070, 16 GB DDR3 running Windows 10-64 with the following settings:

PPU decoder: Recompiler (LLVM)
SPU decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)
Load liblv2.sprx only
GPU settings: OpenGL; Vulkan @ 1280x720 w/ VSync, Frame limit set to 60
Audio settings: XAudio2
Input/Output: DualShock 4

Goes ingame at ~20-30 fps on Vulkan, ~15-20 fps on OpenGL. With Vulkan (screenshots #1-5), effects are a bit hit and miss. Some work fine, some are blackened out. OpenGL (screenshots #6-8) looks a lot better, no black boxes here, just some very short freezes when the game is about to display a complex effect. Both renderers have common issues such as the green backgrounds around grass that should be transparent.

Unlike digitaldude, I don't get any sound issues, it works just fine.

I'd say this should be Ingame for now, maybe even Playable, at least with OpenGL. The low FPS are annoying for a game like this but someone with a faster CPU than me might get acceptable results.

.7z   log.7z (Size: 157.7 KB / Downloads: 71)
4770K is already very fast. Ingame for now.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux