This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beat Hazard Ultra [NPEB00620]
(02-13-2015, 09:39 PM)notq Wrote:
(02-13-2015, 09:36 PM)tambre Wrote:
(02-13-2015, 09:23 PM)notq Wrote:
(02-13-2015, 08:53 PM)flashmozzg Wrote: Whats revision?

Post #12

He asked the revision not the post number, which could easily change (I'm assuming you counted the posts in the automatic builds subforum).

By the way, if he would have seen the video, he could found description with revision.

Just check rpcs3 revision bf1e29e, it's working too. So it's intro thread or not ?

I've watched the video and have the EXACT same settings as you have and it still stays with simply a black screen.
Though I guess it should be moved into intro one somebody else also gets to the loading screen.
(02-14-2015, 07:35 AM)tambre Wrote:
(02-13-2015, 09:39 PM)notq Wrote:
(02-13-2015, 09:36 PM)tambre Wrote:
(02-13-2015, 09:23 PM)notq Wrote:
(02-13-2015, 08:53 PM)flashmozzg Wrote: Whats revision?

Post #12

He asked the revision not the post number, which could easily change (I'm assuming you counted the posts in the automatic builds subforum).

By the way, if he would have seen the video, he could found description with revision.

Just check rpcs3 revision bf1e29e, it's working too. So it's intro thread or not ?

I've watched the video and have the EXACT same settings as you have and it still stays with simply a black screen.
Though I guess it should be moved into intro one somebody else also gets to the loading screen.

Yeah, someone else's confirmation would be great. Btw sometimes i do same settings like guys in thread with some games and it doesn't work for me either, so this is nothing strange i guess. But also i understand you feelings when you set EXACT settings and it's just black screen.

Maybe you forgot some files like rap or something ? Btw i look right now in PSNDL and found some new files like EDAT (Unlock) for this game but i never used it.
GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 3, i7-7700K (4,5 ghz), 16 GB - 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Win 8.1 - 64 bit
Can confirm it boots to loading screen on latest revision (bf1e29), with PPU/SPU JIT @ 1280x720.