This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More languages
QT should provide easy way to translate already, don't know about wxWidgets version.
(08-14-2014, 04:51 PM)flashmozzg Wrote: QT should provide easy way to translate already, don't know about wxWidgets version.

In fact rpcs3 can provide more languages for its own GUI. Do as wxwiki tells.
http://wiki.wxwidgets.org/Internationalization
But according to Roadmap, rpcs3 may oneday remove its dependence on wxwidget.
Also l10n seems not to be in the middle term of goals. well.
Asus X450V, I5-3230M 2.6GHz, Nvidia GT720M. Windows x64 with VS2013.
(08-14-2014, 05:28 PM)syphurith Wrote:
(08-14-2014, 04:51 PM)flashmozzg Wrote: QT should provide easy way to translate already, don't know about wxWidgets version.

In fact rpcs3 can provide more languages for its own GUI. Do as wxwiki tells.
http://wiki.wxwidgets.org/Internationalization
But according to Roadmap, rpcs3 may oneday remove its dependence on wxwidget.
Also l10n seems not to be in the middle term of goals. well.

That just uses gettext.
I think it's not necessary add another's languages.
I mean , the program is in "English" what do you wanna more?
i don't why you all more languages this emulator doesn't run many games and there is no need to there are no special setting which you should use there are only basic thing like run resume or stop a game or use spu recompiler or use depth or color buffers which anyone can easily understand

english language is enough for the emulator for the time being once it run games at playable high fps then new language can be added