This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E {PPU[1] Thread (CPUThread)[0x006ba418]} Exception: Access violation: addr = 0x18d00
Now access violation error will stop only single thread that fails. After stopping it won't proceed. It's still possible that other threads will work.

It looks reasonable, but could be discussed later.
(07-11-2014, 06:39 PM)NekotekinaHito Wrote: Option "Ignore read/write errors" has been deleted. I doubt it will appear again (of course, there always is some 0.01% chance).

From my point of view, this option doesn't make any sense. "Access violation" is nothing but this kind of error.

You may think it's regression, but what makes you think so?

Why need SSE4.1 to working Recomplier?
(07-19-2014, 12:29 PM)Cyrax_X(Ru4slan has banned) Wrote: Why need SSE4.1 to working Recomplier?

I agree, AVX2 is much better.
(07-19-2014, 02:12 PM)NekotekinaHito Wrote:
(07-19-2014, 12:29 PM)Cyrax_X(Ru4slan has banned) Wrote: Why need SSE4.1 to working Recomplier?

I agree, AVX2 is much better.
would the recompiler ever support sse3
(07-19-2014, 02:14 PM)aniruddh Wrote: would the recompiler ever support sse3

What do you want? I don't see any useful instructions in SSE3. But I see a lot of them in AVX2.
can it use it both? sse3 and avx2

sorry 4
(07-19-2014, 03:41 PM)metallicafor Wrote: can it use it both? sse3 and avx2

sorry 4
yep thats better
(07-19-2014, 02:44 PM)NekotekinaHito Wrote:
(07-19-2014, 02:14 PM)aniruddh Wrote: would the recompiler ever support sse3

What do you want? I don't see any useful instructions in SSE3. But I see a lot of them in AVX2.

Well, I'd like to play Hard Corps Uprising, but maybe my PC it not allow:
Pentium Dual Core 2.5 ггц
2 GB RAM
Geforce 9600 GT 512 MB.
regarding the specs the situation its pretty unknown. Type of processor it will matter certainly in future. I dont think it will be big difference at this stage of development
unless u got antchient cpu. I recently changed i5 core 2500k 3.8 ghz to devil's canyon 4790k 4.4ghz and there is no difference at performance what so ever but it might do in future when all cpu features will be used. For now i didn't even i slightest jump of fps, not even a bit. But to be honest it will be better to ask developer like neko or dev, they will know better. I am only telling u what i observed and what i think but they know better.
It's offtopic after all...

Emulate PMULLD instruction with SSE2 features or buy better CPU. Not specifically you, but anyone who is interested in it. I don't plan on wasting time on "improvements" that can't help me with development.

And you forgot that rpcs3 can run literally nothing atm.