This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atelier Rorona Plus The Alchemist of Arland [BLES02050]
(04-19-2017, 12:54 PM)jazjaz36 Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 12:19 PM)ssshadow Wrote: It is kd-11. And you can use the latest RPCS3 version now, those changes have since long been merged into master branch.

so if i get it right... the latest build that you mean is this (april 12)
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts

it already has the k-11 merged and all i have to do to try to make trails work is to use that build and check GPU texture scaling? of course i assume that i still have to follow everything else you thought me: the sandy bridge, the check all modules, and the firmware from sony, ... right?

i think i tried that but i'm still getting an error. if this is confirmed then i'll try again and then attach the log. vulcan and d2d... whatever, and i should use both recompilers?

That version yes. Both recompilers, sandy bridge workaround, gpu texture scaling... Same as Atelier Rorona here except for the sandy bridge workaround really. Move over to that thread for further questions.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Atelier Rorona Plus The Alchemist of Arland [BLES02050] - by ssshadow - 04-19-2017, 01:09 PM