This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Splinter Cell HD Trilogy [BLES01146]
I have a lame ass cpu so someone check it with recomplier because i use interpeter no sse4 after cutscence it just crashes with wirte32 error

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please upload the log file as well.
Edited by AlexAltea: Please always upload big logs to Pastebin / Pastie / etc. or at least add it as attachments. The original log is available at: http://pastebin.com/ZsFwnGzi

In the end it crahses with write32 like i mentioned
Please, use the pastebin.com for easy upload Log file, do not do so in the future.
thanks.

About game: Nice intro-videos. i hope, coming soon we can get the in-game =)
(07-06-2014, 03:40 PM)fenix0082 Wrote: Please, use the pastebin.com for easy upload Log file, do not do so in the future.
thanks.

About game: Nice intro-videos. i hope, coming soon we can get the in-game =)

yeah nice but not in this pc very slow lol

sound is working but not in this fps
someone should check with recomplier
(07-06-2014, 03:33 PM)leon112211 Wrote: Huge log pasted directly on the forum
Don't do that. Edit your post and use pastebin like fenix0082 said.

Anyway, I don't see any cellSpurs there, which is always a good sign. Let me check.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(07-06-2014, 04:05 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
(07-06-2014, 03:33 PM)leon112211 Wrote: Huge log pasted directly on the forum
Don't do that. Edit your post and use pastebin like fenix0082 said.

Anyway, I don't see any cellSpurs there, which is always a good sign. Let me check.

cool post a video if you have the game
You can fix a few errors by renaming a folder and having the ps3 font files, but the game still segfaults (read/write to null block) and crashes after the intro videos. A video really isn't that interesting, it's 0,5 fps of pure lag.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(07-06-2014, 07:36 PM)ssshadow Wrote: You can fix a few errors by renaming a folder and having the ps3 font files, but the game still segfaults (read/write to null block) and crashes after the intro videos. A video really isn't that interesting, it's 0,5 fps of pure lag.

with spu recomplier its still 0.5 lol
ok, I made a video anyway. It's quite boring.