This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple video player

Recorded some video, any criticism?
nope Smile make some more ;-) , i always like to see progress videos
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
Good work man!, keep going to another videos!!! Wink
Looks good, but what exactly am I looking at here? Have you improved performance, increased compatibility, or something else?
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
It's not important atm, just to try.
Bink codec for bink videos is reverse enginered, so videos plays in any videoplayer.
.pam files are playable too, but most of them without background music or sound - which are probably separated in other sound files. If the player would have ability to scan for music and playback such files with sound then its nice feature Smile
It's not a dedicated feature, just a sample...
wow, that's work really good, just in start some sound freezing, but it's hell good!

Sorry for english Confused