This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jetpack Joyride [NPUB31097]
Found someting interesting here (i think). The GL window shows just a black screen but with "write color buffers" enabled, RSX debugger actually shows the intro in color buffer A and B (not in texture). I have never seen such behaviour so i'm reporting...

Log: http://pastebin.com/DG8Pi7m8

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ok changing resolution makes it show on GL window. But image is not centered.
Anyway it's intro Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sweet. Why doesn't it go further? Spurs or gcm? :p
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Humm i just tried it and it simply crashed for me ........any special setting ?
(06-18-2014, 07:54 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Sweet. Why doesn't it go further? Spurs or gcm? :p

Probably what was in the log:

Code:
[E : PPU[34] Thread (AsyncLoad)[0x005640a0]]: Unknown function 0xcdc6aefd
[E : PPU[1] Thread (CPUThread)[0x006e6118]]: Unknown function 0xe035f7d6
How did I not see that you did post the log...
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(06-18-2014, 12:13 PM)Nickz Wrote: Found someting interesting here (i think). The GL window shows just a black screen but with "write color buffers" enabled, RSX debugger actually shows the intro in color buffer A and B (not in texture). I have never seen such behaviour so i'm reporting...

Log: http://pastebin.com/DG8Pi7m8

What is the FBO size ? (you can search "FBO" in the log)
(06-18-2014, 10:41 PM)jacky400 Wrote: Humm i just tried it and it simply crashed for me ........any special setting ?

There are 2 .edat files. I just checked and i have them decrypted.
Thanks it is okay now .Hopefully we can soon have the decrypt routine support for this type of compression edat .

(06-19-2014, 06:05 PM)jacky400 Wrote: Thanks it is okay now .Hopefully we can soon have the decrypt routine support for this type of compression edat .

As you can see in my screenshots i can see only the lower part of those logos. Have you done something in particular?