This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlueRay game not found
for some reason, my only BR game does not show up on the games list. I have it with my other games in \dev_hdd0\game.
PS: its Final Fantasy XIII (MRTC00003)
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(06-15-2014, 12:15 AM)AlexAltea Wrote:
(06-14-2014, 11:39 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: for some reason, my only BR game does not show up on the games list. I have it with my other games in \dev_hdd0\game.
PS: its Final Fantasy XIII (MRTC00003)

Enter the: /dev_hdd0/game/MRTC00003/ folder.

Is there the "PS3_DISC.SFB" file there?
----> Yes: Is the "/PS3_GAME/PARAM.SFO" file there?
---------> Yes: Then this is a bug.
---------> No: Reinstall the game, or move the folders so that RPCS3 finds PARAM.SFO.
----> No: Is the "PARAM.SFO" file there?
---------> Yes: Then this is a bug.
---------> No: Reinstall the game, or move the folders so that RPCS3 finds PARAM.SFO.

Basically, this is what https://github.com/DHrpcs3/rpcs3/blob/ma...r.cpp#L133 does.
i copied some files to the folder (all nonfolder files in the picture) and it works now

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(06-15-2014, 12:47 AM)AlexAltea Wrote: Put LICDIR, USRDIR, TROPDIR, ICON0.PNG and PARAM.SFO back into PS3_GAME (You probably moved it from there in the past).

what about PS3LOGO.DAT and PS3_DISC.SFB ?
When will we see uncharted, infamous, the last of us, and heavy rain in RPCS3 V.1, please lesser of five years. I've played on ps3 but the PC is a thousand times better. Thanks for being the pioneers of emulation ps3. Thank you very much. I follow this evolution every day.

mistake when you press any button on the keyboard as much as in the game contrle
Disgaea.3.Absence.of.Justice - PS3 BLES-00452
configuring EMU RPCS3, Please
(06-20-2014, 05:18 AM)deividfeitosa Wrote: When will we see uncharted, infamous, the last of us, and heavy rain in RPCS3 V.1, please lesser of five years. I've played on ps3 but the PC is a thousand times better. Thanks for being the pioneers of emulation ps3. Thank you very much. I follow this evolution every day.

mistake when you press any button on the keyboard as much as in the game contrle
Disgaea.3.Absence.of.Justice - PS3 BLES-00452
configuring EMU RPCS3, Please

Impossible to answer obviously. Read the FAQ.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)