This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Windows 7 Ultimate and JPCSP
Hello Forum,my operative system is windows 7 ultimate,and the emulator not run,only run with the option Only GE Graphics and with this option the emulator is slow :S solution?

Paz~

PDConfusedorry my bad english,i speak spanish
jpcsp is always slow since it's coded in java. Also your os doesn't matter it's your computer that matters
Translate>cuando usaba windows xp service pack 3 el emulador iva excelente ._. mi PC es lo bastante potente como para ir a una velocidad masomenos normal ._. la opcion que me obliga a mantener el emulador,la opcion es la que relentiza el emulador

Paz~
the video driver is installed?
Lunedi Has intentado Actualizar los drivers a la Ășltima version para un mayor soporte de Opengl para tu GPU? , tener java actualizado ? , ten en cuenta que segun que juego la opcion Only ge actualmente solo trae problemas de estabilidad como ejemplo Subidas y bajadas en el framerate en vez de subir el rendimiento , que aveces es mejor jugar sin la opcion activada
[Image: 1388267.png]
Maximu,la cosa es que si no tengo el Only GE activado el emulador se cerra al clickear en Run :S y si,tengo todo actualizado,controladores,java,directx,opengl

Paz~
psp 
hello there fiends
I use a Win7 ultimate and Im tryin to run the jpcsp v0.6 but I cant every time I try to run it the followin info apears:

Critical Error: your display format is not compatible with jpcsp or the anti-aliasing settis is not supported by your display

can any one help me out???