This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone tried runing VN for PS3 via this emu?
Well I am a VN fan and I think that having emulator that can be used to run PS3 VNs on PC would really mean alot to all VN fans out there.

Now I know that this EMU can't really run any comercial games yet but VNs are alot weeker and have a lot lower requirements to be played in general so I thought that if it is eble to run some comercial games they would probably be VNs.

Thanks.
I tried some VNs:

BLJM60444 [Tacchi Shiyo Love Application]
BLJM61101 [Shin Koihime Musou Otome Taisen Sangokushi Engi]
BLJM61139 [Motto! SoniComi]
BLJM61146 [Infinite Stratos 2]
BLJS10266 [Harem Tengoku da to Omottara Yandere Jigoku Datta]
(probably nothing)

BLJM61048 (Date A Live) --- it gave me a green rectangle some time ago (can't reproduce it), also it could be not using SPU (even though it does some SPU initialization shit), probably worth trying
(06-08-2014, 05:53 PM)NekotekinaHito Wrote: I tried some VNs:

BLJM60444 [Tacchi Shiyo Love Application]
BLJM61101 [Shin Koihime Musou Otome Taisen Sangokushi Engi]
BLJM61139 [Motto! SoniComi]
BLJM61146 [Infinite Stratos 2]
BLJS10266 [Harem Tengoku da to Omottara Yandere Jigoku Datta]
(probably nothing)

BLJM61048 (Date A Live) --- it gave me a green rectangle some time ago (can't reproduce it), also it could be not using SPU (even though it does some SPU initialization shit), probably worth trying

Do they, like 95 % of all other games, also show at least errors on gcm commands and spurs?
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
They do, should probably exclude first 3 titles... Displaying fps doesn't matter.

BLJS10266 [Harem Tengoku da to Omottara Yandere Jigoku Datta] --- low SPU usage (synth2 only), no SPURS.
BLJM61146 [Infinite Stratos 2] --- seems using only synth2 too.
So What that means is that it can load them but not run them, yes?
(06-09-2014, 05:52 PM)wuk Wrote: So What that means is that it can load them but not run them, yes?

Basically yes. Black screen, nothing more.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)