This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood [NPEB90169]
At beggining 22 fps later 12 fps but black screen.
I can't set apropriately folders in VfM so i copied whole game also from dev_hdd0 to dev_bdvd directory, then just few more new messages appeared. Many .dats are not found maybe because it's demo.

Log http://pastebin.com/r10Ni7d3
Just to make sure, are you positive that for example "Data3.pak" is nowhere in the game folder?
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(05-31-2014, 12:56 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Just to make sure, are you positive that for example "Data3.pak" is nowhere in the game folder?
Yes, only Data0.dat to data2.pak in folder. This is demo so it should run with only these ..? I don't bother with whole games, my disk space is low.
(05-31-2014, 01:06 PM)ps0ne Wrote:
(05-31-2014, 12:56 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Just to make sure, are you positive that for example "Data3.pak" is nowhere in the game folder?
Yes, only Data0.dat to data2.pak in folder. This is demo so it should run with only these ..? I don't bother with whole games, my disk space is low.

Yes, if those are the only files, then it must be the case.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Tested game after a while. I used hint and edited config file to use dev_bdvd folder. Usrdir is in mentioned directory.

i used many libs codecs to advance, also libfs is lleved. Its required to pass .pam videos. during loading i hear some sounds. Here is the log.

when libfs in in use i get: sys_fs TODO: sys_fs_fcntl(): Unknown operation

Generally game quite advanced, but i see no picture, only black screen, quite pity

I use trial btw so dont worry about missing files.

Attached Files
.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 612.4 KB / Downloads: 100)
Game shows picture. Game after loading stage in background stops with access violation

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   RPCS3nfs.zip (Size: 159.49 KB / Downloads: 80)
The log you uploaded is for Need for Speed Shift. Please upload correct log.
Will update status when correct log is uploaded.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
(03-07-2017, 05:14 PM)Annie Wrote: The log you uploaded is for Need for Speed Shift. Please upload correct log.
Will update status when correct log is uploaded.
Updated

Attached Files
.zip   RPCS3coj2.zip (Size: 319.86 KB / Downloads: 91)