This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F [BLUS31319]
(04-27-2017, 06:47 AM)Sonikko Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 12:49 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Maybe it is your monitor? People have gotten perfect score on extreme difficulty after all...

I have my PS3 hooked up on the same monitor and there definitely is no input lag, even without messing with the ingame latency settings. It's slight but I feel that it's there.

(04-26-2017, 06:26 AM)axelbogda Wrote: You have the reason, for example, the miku project extend has no input lag, it is much more precise Undecided
Do you mean Dreamy Theatre Extend?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatsune_Mi...IVA_Extend

For PS3
Processor: Intel Core i5 4590 3.3Ghz
Graphic Card: Gigabyte Gtx 1060 3Gb Gddr5
Memory Ram: 8Gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1866Mhz
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64Bits
Hi. I already finished this game, but I want to bring something to everyone's attention if no one has done so already.

This game seems to be having problems with the latest builds. In D3D12, there is always an annoying Green shade on every song and the main menu page, which would be okay if they don't cause unnecessary slowdowns that causes the song and buttons to go out of sync.

Oh and the old build I'm using is doing fine
v0.0.1-3-758f1bc Pre-Alpha

The openGl however gives off another problem. ARB_texture buffer_ object is required but not supported by your GPU.

As ssshadow would know, I recently updated my graphics card which allowed D3D12 and Vulcan to work, so maybe the openGl not working is a result of that... I don't know. Anyway the same problem appears to me when I try other games on the latest builds (only on latest builds). For now I'm not really that bothered, but I am curious about the problem.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 158.68 KB / Downloads: 77)
Adapter: Intel® HD Graphics 530

Don't you have a dedicated GPU? Intel Integrated Graphics often cause trouble due to Intel Drivers
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
(05-01-2017, 10:59 AM)Annie Wrote: Adapter: Intel® HD Graphics 530

Don't you have a dedicated GPU? Intel Integrated Graphics often cause trouble due to Intel Drivers

Nope, I don't. The crappy intel is all I have. Anyway the reason I was curious because on the old builds, I get no problem. Its just suddenly on the new builds where the green spots suddenly show up. Maybe you guys adjusted the system or something? My openGL too. It was working before but not anymore on the newer builds.
Some change somewhere maybe triggers some bug in the Intel drivers. Looks fine for other people on both Nvidia and AMD, people on Discord are playing this one right now.

Or are you maybe using some kd-11 WIP build or something? This link and this link only points to the latest master version: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(05-01-2017, 04:00 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Some change somewhere maybe triggers some bug in the Intel drivers. Looks fine for other people on both Nvidia and AMD, people on Discord are playing this one right now.

Or are you maybe using some kd-11 WIP build or something? This link and this link only points to the latest master version: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts

Nope. That same master version was what I tried. I don't use any build as I know squat how to use them. Unless the games specify that I must, I don't use them. I actually try every master version that comes out crossing fingers that it works for the Graces and F2nd games. Anyway I just noticed that the newer versions no longer accepts my OpenGL regardless of what game I open. The D3D12 only goes green on the diva f though.
Help!! i got these errors during launching the PDF on rpcs3 Confused, anyone can help?
E {PPU[0x1000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x01260f0c]} '_sys_prx_get_module_id_by_name' failed with 0x8001112e : CELL_PRX_ERROR_UNKNOWN_MODULE [1]
E {SPU[0x2000000] Thread (CellSpursKernel0)} SPU: [0x0955c] Branch-to-next with $LR
E {rsx::thread} RSX: NV3089_IMAGE_IN_SIZE: unknown origin (0)
(08-13-2017, 09:29 AM)bluegear Wrote: Help!! i got these errors during launching the PDF on rpcs3 Confused, anyone can help?
E {PPU[0x1000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x01260f0c]} '_sys_prx_get_module_id_by_name' failed with 0x8001112e : CELL_PRX_ERROR_UNKNOWN_MODULE [1]
E {SPU[0x2000000] Thread (CellSpursKernel0)} SPU: [0x0955c] Branch-to-next with $LR
E {rsx::thread} RSX: NV3089_IMAGE_IN_SIZE: unknown origin (0)

https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/wiki/How-...or-Support
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)