This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F [BLUS31319]
Update 2017-01-30 See this post for setting that should be used. On Windows also use XAudio for better sound quality.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
A simple incrementing (I doubt it makes a difference) cellGcmGetVBlankCount doesn't get it any further.
(05-29-2014, 11:48 AM)derpf Wrote: A simple incrementing (I doubt it makes a difference) cellGcmGetVBlankCount doesn't get it any further.

Ah well. There are a few other errors along the log, like

[E : PPU[1] Thread (CPUThread)[0x0137c004]]: TODO: cellVideoOutGetScreenSize

[E : PPU[1] Thread (CPUThread)[0x01372010]]: TODO: cellGcmSetQueueHandler

[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetPointSize(0x3f800000)

[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetPolygonOffsetScaleFactor(0x0, 0x0)

Maybe it's one of those... or something else entirely. I would still guess this one can't be far from showing something since graphics are fairly basic (and relatively few gcm commands are used compared to other 3D games), and it doesn't use spurs either.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Hello guys, when i try to istall Hatsune...PKG and press start to launch the game i getting this error
LOG
PKG LoaderTongueackage successfully istalled in: /dev_hdd0/game/NPUB31241
path:/dev_hdd0/game/
Boot error: elf not found![/dev_hdd0/game/NPUB31241]

PS: I have the latest version of rpcs3.
(05-31-2014, 08:34 AM)Alexander9000 Wrote: Hello guys, when i try to istall Hatsune...PKG and press start to launch the game i getting this error
LOG
PKG LoaderTongueackage successfully istalled in: /dev_hdd0/game/NPUB31241
path:/dev_hdd0/game/
Boot error: elf not found![/dev_hdd0/game/NPUB31241]

PS: I have the latest version of rpcs3.

Try moving BOOT.BIN and EBOOT.BIN from /dev_hdd0/game/NPUB31241/USRDIR (Or wherever they are) to /dev_hdd0/game/NPUB31241. In fact, you will need to move several files and folders or set up the paths to them in the VFS manager (Virtual file system). Basically, when the game loads you will probably see several "file not found" errors in the log. Take note of where it looks for these files, and then look for where they actually are. Move them to where it looks, or remap where it looks in the VFS manager.
(05-29-2014, 12:04 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
(05-29-2014, 11:48 AM)derpf Wrote: A simple incrementing (I doubt it makes a difference) cellGcmGetVBlankCount doesn't get it any further.

Maybe it's one of those... or something else entirely. I would still guess this one can't be far from showing something since graphics are fairly basic (and relatively few gcm commands are used compared to other 3D games), and it doesn't use spurs either.

Out of those I would wager it's cellGcmSetQueueHandler which sets up a callback after flips are handled. Maybe it uses that for its mainloop for some reason?

cellVideoOutGetScreenSize is interesting too. Hrm. Tongue
(06-04-2014, 10:41 AM)derpf Wrote:

Out of those I would wager it's cellGcmSetQueueHandler which sets up a callback after flips are handled. Maybe it uses that for its mainloop for some reason?

I think I have seen cellGcmSetQueueHandler in some other games as well, so you could always get on top of that Smile
(06-04-2014, 01:46 PM)ssshadow Wrote:

I think I have seen cellGcmSetQueueHandler in some other games as well, so you could always get on top of that Smile

Why you -- ! Well, I don't think so. I have the NPUB31241 version of this which calls cellGcmSetQueueHandler but continues on. It, however, fails with some RSX stuff ("FP not found in buffer!").

What are the other games, by the way?
(06-05-2014, 10:19 AM)derpf Wrote:

Why you -- ! Well, I don't think so. I have the NPUB31241 version of this which calls cellGcmSetQueueHandler but continues on. It, however, fails with some RSX stuff ("FP not found in buffer!").

inFamous is one at least. However it's not even loadable.
(06-05-2014, 10:47 AM)ssshadow Wrote:
(06-05-2014, 10:19 AM)derpf Wrote:
(05-29-2014, 12:04 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Ah well. There are a few other errors along the log, like

inFamous is one at least. However it's not even loadable.

If can be interesting now with the last version of the rpcs3 getting this error log
[E: PPU [1] Thread (CPUThread) [0x01372040]]: cellGcmSys error: Unimplemented function: cellGcmGetVBlankCount
perhaps something far not implemented?