This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GripShift [NPUB30002]
Game window does not show fps, only white screem but much of data is compressed in plain zip file. Emulator may have some problems in extracting zipped data from dataps3.zip file because error shows up: Unknown syscall: 631 - 00000277

log: http://pastebin.com/nMz5BKgL
(05-22-2014, 05:28 PM)ps0ne Wrote: Game window does not show fps, only white screem but much of data is compressed in plain zip file. Emulator may have some problems in extracting zipped data from dataps3.zip file because error shows up: Unknown syscall: 631 - 00000277

log: http://pastebin.com/nMz5BKgL

maybe, but for example the game Family Feud does extract files from .rar/zip file. but it does not have to be it in this game Confused
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
I think the preceding gcm errors, among other things, are the reason this game fails. There is no clear indication that it can't read the .zip. If there was an issue some game internal error handling should trigger, and it doesn't seem like it does, since it is accessed several times. (Assuming the game does do some error handling, I have seen many that don't...)
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
@ssshadow is right -- after you get a segfault (read from null block), all bets are off because you are now in undefined behavior. It might not even use that syscall.
Nice progress!

Now game loads many files from game folder, in rsx debugger i see how different malformed textures are changing and finally game stops at texture with Gripshift title.
Log: http://pastebin.com/0MZYvGtS

EDit:

Newer build and game doesnt crach, it goes even further, i probably went to the point that i need to press some buttons to advance. I added a texture from rsx debugger

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-08-2014, 09:46 AM)ps0ne Wrote: Nice progress!

Now game loads many files from game folder, in rsx debugger i see how different malformed textures are changing and finally game stops at texture with Gripshift title.
Log: http://pastebin.com/0MZYvGtS

EDit:

Newer build and game doesnt crach, it goes even further, i probably went to the point that i need to press some buttons to advance. I added a texture from rsx debugger

Very Nice Crach xD But good to see something out of game.
i7 3930K Overclocked 4.7 Ghz
X2 R9 295X2
32GB DDR3 Ram Overclocked 3000 MHz
Asus Sabertooth X79
XSPC Raystorm EX560 Extreme Water Cooling Kit
4K monitor
Corsair RGB Mouse and keyboard
Best Sound System by Sony

Late Late 2015 Updated my specs Smile
Still Loadable.

Calls for _cellGcmFunc2, _cellGcmFunc13, _cellGcmFunc1, _cellGcmFunc3 in that order.
After stubbing those above, spams cellGcmFunc3 followed by cellGcmSetInvalidateTile then crashes.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
haha yeaa
after llvm libgcm game went to menu/ intro
worked nice until read data error loading stage

.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 124.41 KB / Downloads: 75)
Moving to Intro.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
It is now ingame Smile

Edit: ogl is causing missing textures but works, vulcan shows pretty render but crash when loading stage.

.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 457.92 KB / Downloads: 72)