This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom [NPUB30045]
Not loadable, ends as process finished. No errors ?
http://pastebin.com/z5cLk3jQ

[Image: Y4tAMEw.png]
(05-21-2014, 01:04 AM)AlexAltea Wrote: > Error loading 'libfs' module

... wut? Huh

Hmm just wanna share.. that libfs module is probably file libfs.sprx which is supposed to reside in dev_flash. Perhaps he could try getting that file first to get further progress..

Here is a list of related libfs modules that I can find :
Code:
libfs_utility_init.sprx -- 72.5 KB
libfs_utility_full.sprx -- 29.8 KB
libfs_utility2.sprx -- 16.8 KB
libfs_utility.sprx -- 93.7 KB
libfs_155.sprx -- 20.4 KB
libs.sprx -- 33.2 KB
(05-21-2014, 08:34 AM)AlexAltea Wrote: A real game isn't supposed to do that (grab firmware modules directly from /dev_flash/). I have only seen that weird behaviour in one homebrew. Undecided

I have all libs putted in /dev_flash but with or without it same error.
BTW I get "Error loading 'libfs' module" error in few more games:
Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos [NPEB00123]
Smash Cars [NPUB30097]
These games not loadable too, but related with spurs and "Read32 from null block" errors
It's probably a game-internal thing (they probably share the same engine, like that one series of homebrew games with the libpng error.)
Goes ingame on recent master build, looks playable Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cjF-gBLIFQ