This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Build rpcs3 from Nekotekina
where from to download ffmpeg submodule?

sorry the location of this files u listed before
Read the README, pls.
(04-21-2014, 11:49 AM)Bigpet Wrote: You should have bothered to actually read the "README" then you wouldn't have these issue. https://github.com/DHrpcs3/rpcs3/blob/master/README.md

You mean this ?

Quote:RPCS3

An open-source PlayStation 3 emulator/debugger written in C++.

You can find some basic information in the FAQ. For discussion about this emulator and PS3 emulation please visit the official forums.
Development

If you want to contribute please take a took at the Coding Style, Roadmap and Developer Information pages. You should as well contact any of the developers in the forum in order to know about the current situation of the emulator.
Dependencies

Windows

Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013
OpenAL32.dll

Linux

Debian & Ubuntu: sudo apt-get install libopenal-dev libwxgtk3.0-dev build-essential

Building

To initialize the repository don't forget to execute git submodule update --init to pull the wxWidgets source.

Windows: Install Visual Studio 2013. Then open the .SLN file, and press Build > Rebuild Solution.
Linux: cd rpcs3 && cmake CMakeLists.txt && make && cd ../ Then run with cd bin && ./rpcs3

I have read it from the begining. So where there actually useful information to avoid my last errors ?

I have downloaded and put to proper folders asmjit and Wxwidget (build each of it). And i just ask where (which folder in rpcs3-master) i need to place this https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg cause right folder not obvious except asmjit and Wxwidget, thats all.

Sorry guys, just missed this ffmpeg folder in rpcs3-master, so i put this https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg in that folder but still got errors include libavcodec. What the ... ? Is it right version https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg without those files?

Code:
Error    1    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'wx/setup.h': No such file or directory    C:\rpcs3-master\wxWidgets\include\wx\platform.h    189    1    aui
Error    2    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'wx/setup.h': No such file or directory    C:\rpcs3-master\wxWidgets\include\wx\platform.h    189    1    gl
Error    3    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'wx/setup.h': No such file or directory    C:\rpcs3-master\wxWidgets\include\wx\platform.h    189    1    adv
Error    4    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'wx/setup.h': No such file or directory    C:\rpcs3-master\wxWidgets\include\wx\platform.h    189    1    html
Error    5    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'wx/setup.h': No such file or directory    C:\rpcs3-master\wxWidgets\include\wx\platform.h    189    1    media
Error    48    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libswscale/swscale.h': No such file or directory    c:\rpcs3-master\rpcs3\emu\syscalls\modules\cellvpost.cpp    7    1    rpcs3
Error    49    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libavcodec/avcodec.h': No such file or directory    c:\rpcs3-master\rpcs3\emu\syscalls\modules\cellvdec.cpp    10    1    rpcs3
Error    57    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libavcodec/avcodec.h': No such file or directory    c:\rpcs3-master\rpcs3\emu\syscalls\modules\celladec.cpp    10    1    rpcs3
Error    83    error C2039: 'movsxd' : is not a member of 'asmjit::x86::Compiler'    c:\rpcs3-master\rpcs3\emu\cell\spurecompiler.h    666    1    rpcs3
Error    84    error C2039: 'movsxd' : is not a member of 'asmjit::x86::Compiler'    c:\rpcs3-master\rpcs3\emu\cell\spurecompiler.h    1925    1    rpcs3
Error    85    error C2039: 'movsxd' : is not a member of 'asmjit::x86::Compiler'    c:\rpcs3-master\rpcs3\emu\cell\spurecompiler.h    1926    1    rpcs3
Error    86    error C2039: 'movsxd' : is not a member of 'asmjit::x86::Compiler'    c:\rpcs3-master\rpcs3\emu\cell\spurecompiler.h    666    1    rpcs3
Error    87    error C2039: 'movsxd' : is not a member of 'asmjit::x86::Compiler'    c:\rpcs3-master\rpcs3\emu\cell\spurecompiler.h    1925    1    rpcs3
Error    88    error C2039: 'movsxd' : is not a member of 'asmjit::x86::Compiler'    c:\rpcs3-master\rpcs3\emu\cell\spurecompiler.h    1926    1    rpcs3

Don't understand how it can be this errors if this files avcodec.h and swscale.h include in ffmpeg ??

Code:
Error    46    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libswscale/swscale.h': No such file or directory    c:\rpcs3-master\rpcs3\emu\syscalls\modules\cellvpost.cpp    7    1    rpcs3
Error    47    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libavcodec/avcodec.h': No such file or directory    c:\rpcs3-master\rpcs3\emu\syscalls\modules\cellvdec.cpp    10    1    rpcs3
Error    55    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libavcodec/avcodec.h': No such file or directory    c:\rpcs3-master\rpcs3\emu\syscalls\modules\celladec.cpp    10    1    rpcs3

I'm give in. It's impossible to compile something from somebody...
GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 3, i7-7700K (4,5 ghz), 16 GB - 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Win 8.1 - 64 bit
Yes, I mean that, if you actually read it you would not have skipped this passage:

To initialize the repository don't forget to execute git submodule update --init
Download tortoisegit and mysysgit and install, after crate clone repostrery with neko adress github and same bigbet submodule init
Upload you Log Here :
PC spec:
Windows 10 PRO X64 Insider 16.232
Amd Ryzen 1700X @3.8 ghz
MSI Core Frozr L
16 go Corsair Vengeance LPX PC4-25600 (3200MHz)
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
500 Go SSD Samsung 960 EVO M.2
(04-21-2014, 01:31 PM)Bigpet Wrote: Yes, I mean that, if you actually read it you would not have skipped this passage:

To initialize the repository don't forget to execute git submodule update --init

Where it need to be initializated. I'm tottaly noob in Microsoft VS?

Don't answer guys, i guess it's too difficult for me now. You can delete this thread.
GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 3, i7-7700K (4,5 ghz), 16 GB - 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Win 8.1 - 64 bit
(04-21-2014, 01:56 PM)notq Wrote:
(04-21-2014, 01:31 PM)Bigpet Wrote: Yes, I mean that, if you actually read it you would not have skipped this passage:

Don't answer guys, i guess it's too difficult for me now. You can delete this thread.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31591...ical-guide

Just learn to use git.
But there is close to none point in building everything yourself if you only intend to try out - use automatic builds.
(04-21-2014, 04:03 PM)flashmozzg Wrote:
(04-21-2014, 01:56 PM)notq Wrote:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31591...ical-guide

Just learn to use git.
But there is close to none point in building everything yourself if you only intend to try out - use automatic builds.

The thing is, that i want to try Nekotekina branch, cause it doesn't exist in automatic builds. You see ? And his branch has difference ingame speed in 2 times. Just wanted try his last build. I think the easest way to ask someones to build this...
its going to be merged to the main branch soon, there is already a pull request from Nekotekinahito
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
It's a good news.