This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help with Innocent Life
psp 
[Image: innocentlifeerror.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

When i start a new life, that is the trouble I'm having with a game i have, that i sooo wanna play, but it keeps on popping up with that, it just locks up and no errors are given???
Huh it's just puzzling and yes i do own my game, so what's wrong???
Tongue gotta love emulation Smile Sonic X
-Intel Dual Core E2220 @2.40Ghz
-GeForce 9500 Store (Manufactured) Overclocked
-1TB
-200GB
-80GB

Mario & Sonic Fan Forum
In compatibility list ( www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=986 ) it is listed as loadable so my guess is that it doesn't work yet.
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
(12-03-2011, 06:06 PM)andutrache Wrote: In compatibility list ( www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=986 ) it is listed as loadable so my guess is that it doesn't work yet.
thanks i hope they fix it soon Smile

-1TB
-200GB
-80GB

Mario & Sonic Fan Forum
Sonic X, before posting a thread please read http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14984 first as to reduce the number of threads you make in the wrong forum.

Issues with specific games should go in the Commercial Games section but ONLY if you have checked that the game is playable first (and also check if there is already an existing thread for your game!). If there is none you are free to make a new thread.
(12-04-2011, 11:59 AM)LeaT Wrote: Sonic X, before posting a thread please read http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14984 first as to reduce the number of threads you make in the wrong forum.

Issues with specific games should go in the Commercial Games section but ONLY if you have checked that the game is playable first (and also check if there is already an existing thread for your game!). If there is none you are free to make a new thread.
okay thank you Wink

-1TB
-200GB
-80GB

Mario & Sonic Fan Forum