This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bit.Trip Presents: Runner 2 Future Legend of Rhythm Alien [NPUB30733]
(09-02-2014, 11:08 AM)Darkriot Wrote: I can't get menu, just black screen with so many times "Resume" emu(
What the resolution and buffers need to be turn on?
...or need do something else?

I have color buffers enabled. For me every one in a while the game "freezes".
First time it happens, I simply press K (X button on controller) - it tries to sign into PSN and the emulator pretends it was successful. Next time it freezes (I think) I pressed D (right button on D-Pad) two times and then K. Once again, next time it freezed I pressed D three times and then K. After some loading the main menu should display. It displays until the next frame it renders, where it goes back to loading screen and freezes again. I will try to get in-game today.
(09-02-2014, 11:08 AM)Darkriot Wrote: I can't get menu, just black screen with so many times "Resume" emu(

Try stop one thread, maybe?
(09-02-2014, 12:15 PM)Ru4slan Wrote:

I can't stop anything...just grey button "pause" on all threads.
(09-02-2014, 01:22 PM)Darkriot Wrote:
(09-02-2014, 12:15 PM)Ru4slan Wrote:

I can't stop anything...just grey button "pause" on all threads.

I think I missed something:
1. Press K after it loads
2. Wait until freeze
3. Press D 2 times
4. Press K
5. Wait until freeze
6. Press D 2 times
7. Press K
8. Wait until freeze
9. Press D 3 times
10. Press K
11. Main menu should appear

I need to confirm that they're right though.
Will do it soon. Also make sure your auto-pause aint on, because I have not once pressed resume yet... I might have the European version of the game, will check.
Now, with Neko commit it doesn't work Confused

Log file here: http://pastebin.com/RYGQ3V6W

I think, because this:

Quote:G: E {PPU[24] Thread (enumerate)[0x0030d034]} Exception: cellSaveDataListAutoLoad(): implementation broken
Shows more stuff now, texts seems broken. Unfortunately, stuck (probably) on level loading screen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice screens, it's remind me the style of SSX on Tour menus Design
GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 3, i7-7700K (4,5 ghz), 16 GB - 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Win 8.1 - 64 bit
Wow, i don't know ..but it seems to me , appeared sound and music!
i just run it first time*
(12-04-2014, 10:22 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Shows more stuff now, texts seems broken. Unfortunately, stuck (probably) on level loading screen.

Looks like the same text issue as Terraria.

BTW , this game run pretty fast even with color buffer enabled (which is required)

i got one more screen after load level but graphic is highly broken unfornaturely.

(12-13-2014, 12:07 AM)jacky400 Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 10:22 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Shows more stuff now, texts seems broken. Unfortunately, stuck (probably) on level loading screen.

Looks like the same text issue as Terraria.

BTW , this game run pretty fast even with color buffer enabled (which is required)

i got one more screen after load level but graphic is highly broken unfornaturely.

i just get stuck after "press" start...it's just infinite loading (or need wait more that 5 min?)