This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bit.Trip Presents: Runner 2 Future Legend of Rhythm Alien [NPUB30733]
White GSFrame, but loads quite a bit of data and has an FMOD thread that seems to be stuck on some unimplemented SPU stuff dealing with timing. That could be why it doesn't progress further, but I couldn't say. Has the "LIBAUDIO POSITION NO LONGER INCREMENTING!!" error in the console, much like another game I can't recall.

Log: http://pastebin.com/G9FCvzCE

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shows texture in RSX debugger.

Shows loading screen, after pressing X button does something odd (maybe asks to login into PSN)
Code:
HLE: E {PPU[1] Thread (CPUThread)[0x003ac004]} cellNetCtl TODO: cellNetCtlNetStartDialogLoadAsync(param_addr=0xd00100b0)

cool that new games showing intro screen
(08-10-2014, 07:17 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Shows loading screen, after pressing X button does something odd (maybe asks to login into PSN)
Code:
HLE: E {PPU[1] Thread (CPUThread)[0x003ac004]} cellNetCtl TODO: cellNetCtlNetStartDialogLoadAsync(param_addr=0xd00100b0)

here the answer, bro)

Darkriot, thanks for hint. Smile Well, my guess was close. Big Grin

Pressing D (right) and K (X) buttons allows to go a bit further, but it stuck on saving. =\
(08-11-2014, 04:50 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Darkriot, thanks for hint. Smile Well, my guess was close. Big Grin

Pressing D (right) and K (X) buttons allows to go a bit further, but it stuck on saving. =\

I managed to somehow get memory leak Confused
Exciting! I was able to get into main menu with my latest changes, where I implemented cellNetCtlNetStartDialogLoadAsync and cellNetCtlNetStartDialogUnloadAsync. At the time of writing this, they aren't pulled yet.

(09-01-2014, 06:56 PM)tambre Wrote: Exciting! I was able to get into main menu with my latest changes, where I implemented cellNetCtlNetStartDialogLoadAsync and cellNetCtlNetStartDialogUnloadAsync. At the time of writing this, they aren't pulled yet.

Wow, it's nice! Thank you a lot for your help with implementing)
(sorry for bad englishConfused)

Can u start game, or it can get freezing?

P.S. okay, when i can download new Rpcs3 rev., i can test it myself =)
I can't get menu, just black screen with so many times "Resume" emu(
What the resolution and buffers need to be turn on?
...or need do something else?