This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Guided Fate Paradox [BLUS31312]
This game should in theory be perfectly playable now, working music, and no hanging or crashes. Can someone play for a bit and confirm?
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
I can't even get it to play intro on lastest build.

Edit: okay I removed every LLE except the 4 main ones and it's working. Edit2: I used the LLE from awakened fates now.

Edit3: so what did you want to know specifically if the music works? cause it seems all working.

Edit4: I looked at dante video and the only difference seems to be that I can see the opening intro movie and his video doesn't have it only loading screen.
(02-08-2017, 05:18 PM)digitaldude Wrote: I can't even get it to play intro on lastest build.

Edit: okay I removed every LLE except the 4 main ones and it's working. Edit2: I used the LLE from awakened fates now.

Edit3: so what did you want to know specifically if the music works? cause it seems all working.

Edit4: I looked at dante video and the only difference seems to be that I can see the opening intro movie and his video doesn't have it only loading screen.

Is music and voice acting working? Can you play the game for a bit, do some battles etc without crashing? When you respond, post the log file and LLE modules used, I will update OP with current information.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
rpcs3-v0.0.1-2017-02-08-6c372d17_win64

- libac3dec.prx
- libac3dec2.prx
- libadec.prx
- libadec2.prx
- libadec_internal.prx
- libat3dec.prx
- libatrac3plus.prx
- libatxdec.prx
- libdmux.prx
- libdmuxpamf.prx
- libfiber.prx
- libfont.prx
- libfontFT.prx
- libfreetype.prx
- libfreetypeTT.prx
- libfs.prx
- libmp3dec.prx
- libpamf.prx
- libpngdec.prx
- libresc.prx
- librtc.prx
- libspurs_jq.prx
- libsre.prx

Yes yes everything work sound, music, no crashes, can save/load. Only thing is my fps is low(like in the low teens ingame, sometimes single digits) and sound is garbled I assume this is cause the fps right? Anyway I think it's completely playable but maybe have someone with better cpu test it.

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3Paradox.rar (Size: 129.65 KB / Downloads: 135)
(02-08-2017, 07:43 PM)digitaldude Wrote: rpcs3-v0.0.1-2017-02-08-6c372d17_win64

- libac3dec.prx
- libac3dec2.prx
- libadec.prx
- libadec2.prx
- libadec_internal.prx
- libat3dec.prx
- libatrac3plus.prx
- libatxdec.prx
- libdmux.prx
- libdmuxpamf.prx
- libfiber.prx
- libfont.prx
- libfontFT.prx
- libfreetype.prx
- libfreetypeTT.prx
- libfs.prx
- libmp3dec.prx
- libpamf.prx
- libpngdec.prx
- libresc.prx
- librtc.prx
- libspurs_jq.prx
- libsre.prx

Yes yes everything work sound, music, no crashes, can save/load. Only thing is my fps is low(like in the low teens ingame, sometimes single digits) and sound is garbled I assume this is cause the fps right? Anyway I think it's completely playable but maybe have someone with better cpu test it.

Nice, but you should always use the SPU recompiler, and if it works, the PPU recompiler. Retest with both recompilers, how does it perform, and is it stable?
There is no difference between any settings, it's the same on all of them. And yes it's stable I never had it crash any time I tested it.

Another thing, I tried playing again said my savedata is broken and then when I go to load a game it just crashes. So not playable?
rpcs3-v0.0.1-2017-02-14-63169d76_win64

libadec.prx
libatrac3multi.elf (prx, sprx)
libatrac3plus.prx (sprx)
libatxdec.prx
libdmux.prx
libdmuxpamf.prx
libfs.prx
libl10n.prx
libmp3dec.prx (sprx)
libmp3enc.sprx
libmp3sdec.sprx
libpamf.prx
libresc.prx
librtc.prx
libsre.prx

PPU - Recompiler
SPU - Recompiler

1280x720, OpenGL, GTX 550Ti, FX 8320, 16 RAM

All going fine, FPS Slightly higher than PPU Interpreter, but my GPU can't achieve fuul speed everywhere. Saves are working, i passed 1st part of story, no crashes. i think, it can be moved to playable.

Attached Files
.7z   RPCS3-log.7z (Size: 54.84 KB / Downloads: 93)
AMD FX-8320 (4,3Ghz), GTX 550Ti 1GB, Kingston 4Х4GB 1600Mhz, Vertex 4 128GB, Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
Can you load the save file after restarting RPCS3?
(02-15-2017, 01:53 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Can you load the save file after restarting RPCS3?

Yes, and all fine then.
AMD FX-8320 (4,3Ghz), GTX 550Ti 1GB, Kingston 4Х4GB 1600Mhz, Vertex 4 128GB, Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
Moving thread to playable, thanks for testing.