This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Linux
New error appears:
[ 0%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/Emu/CPU/CPUThreadManager.cpp.o
In file included from /home/patrik/rpcs3/rpcs3/stdafx.h:279:0,
from /home/patrik/rpcs3/rpcs3/Emu/CPU/CPUThreadManager.cpp:1:
/home/patrik/rpcs3/rpcs3/../Utilities/IdManager.h: In instantiation of ‘ID_TYPE IdManager::GetNewID(const string&, T*, u32) [with T = CPUThread; ID_TYPE = unsigned int; std:Confusedtring = std::basic_string<char>; u32 = unsigned int]’:
/home/patrik/rpcs3/rpcs3/Emu/CPU/CPUThreadManager.cpp:39:121: required from here
/home/patrik/rpcs3/rpcs3/../Utilities/IdManager.h:116:22: error: use of deleted function ‘ID& ID::operator=(const ID&)’
m_id_map[m_cur_id] = std::move(ID(name, data, attr));
^
/home/patrik/rpcs3/rpcs3/../Utilities/IdManager.h:35:8: note: ‘ID& ID::operator=(const ID&)’ is implicitly declared as deleted because ‘ID’ declares a move constructor or move assignment operator
struct ID
^
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/Emu/CPU/CPUThreadManager.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
Sounds like an issue with the move constructor:

http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/languag...onstructor

I have never had this issue before so others can probably elaborate better than me, but isn't the issue because of the copy constructor is implicitly deleted using the move constructor?
The VS2013 CTP gave me the same problem, removing the redundant "std::move" and declaring and defining the move assignment operator fixed it for me.
New error Big Grin
Scanning dependencies of target rpcs3
[ 0%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/rpcs3.cpp.o
[ 1%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/AppConnector.cpp.o
[ 1%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/Ini.cpp.o
[ 2%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/Emu/Event.cpp.o
[ 2%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/Emu/HDD/HDD.cpp.o
[ 3%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/Emu/Cell/RawSPUThread.cpp.o
[ 3%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/Emu/Cell/PPCThread.cpp.o
[ 4%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/Emu/Cell/PPCThreadManager.cpp.o
[ 5%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/Emu/Cell/SPUThread.cpp.o
In file included from /home/patrik/rpcs3/rpcs3/Emu/Cell/SPUThread.cpp:6:0:
/home/patrik/rpcs3/rpcs3/Emu/Cell/SPURecompiler.h:10:20: fatal error: asmjit.h: File or directory not found
#include "asmjit.h"
^
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/Emu/Cell/SPUThread.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
It says right there, asmjit not found. Download all external stuff as seen on the github page.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
ssshadow: the cmake file hasn't been updated afaik, downloading it won't help him, he has to add it to the CMakeList.txt
(04-23-2014, 05:48 PM)Bigpet Wrote: ssshadow: the cmake file hasn't been updated afaik, downloading it won't help him, he has to add it to the CMakeList.txt

So ... cann somebody update the cmake file? I really don't know how to do it. Everything what I know is how to compile it. Smile