This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Disgaea D2 [BLES01939]
yes Sad
http://puu.sh/9XgkU/1bcdb921d7.png
Update: oookay, i have this error for all my games..when initialized trophy..

I found the solution!
I have VFS as "first screenshot", after i did default "second screenshot" and this now working! Smile
Need to remember fix for solution this problem..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey raven02, if you are interested, this game, which desn't play the intro video and then kind of hangs, does hit a few of those new errors you added, eg:

HLE: E PPU[1] Thread (CPUThread)[0x020fa034]cellPamf error: *** TODO: pamfGetStreamChannel: CELL_PAMF_STREAM_TYPE_ATRAC3PLUS

Full log is here: http://pastebin.com/aEHU4gQT
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
thanks for the fix the other error cellPamf TODO: cellPamfReaderInitialize(): verification
Like that banned guy maybe said, the last error is now

E {PPU[1] Thread (main_thread)[0x020fa040]} cellPamf TODO: cellPamfReaderInitialize(): verification

Followed by that movie error in the tty.

After some work on pamf this game could maybe work, probably based on the same engine as Disagea 3 and The Guided Fate Paradox. Then again, Disgaea 4 doesn't work for other reasons.

Full log: http://pastebin.com/zjj25PPA
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
I doubt that it really wants PAMF.
But are you using a debug version of the game? It looks like it's trying to load some source code files that might have been used for debugging when the game was being made.
(12-25-2014, 09:26 AM)tambre Wrote: I doubt that it really wants PAMF.
But are you using a debug version of the game? It looks like it's trying to load some source code files that might have been used for debugging when the game was being made.

Retail copy. Are you taking about lines 842 and 843? Disgaea 3 had pretty much the same TTY output for the longest time before DH fixed some bugs in the interpreter I think, which made the error go away, and the video play.

I think what you are seeing is just what they put inside the "print()" function when some error is caught.
(12-25-2014, 04:13 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
(12-25-2014, 09:26 AM)tambre Wrote: I doubt that it really wants PAMF.

Retail copy. Are you taking about lines 842 and 843? Disgaea 3 had pretty much the same TTY output for the longest time before DH fixed some bugs in the interpreter I think, which made the error go away, and the video play.

I think what you are seeing is just what they put inside the "print()" function when some error is caught.

Yeah probably. I guess the emulation accuracy needs more improvements before this will progress further.
The actual errors I see here remind me some errors in PPU interpreter which were affecting Disgaea 3.
It goes further now, loads files and stuff instead of getting stuck. Movie error persists, but the game seems to have the same behavior as D3 had when the movie didn't work. Black screen with fps, there are a few errors along the way.

Log:
.zip   d2.zip (Size: 24.72 KB / Downloads: 77)