This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Automatic downloads info
emunewz internals 
We have changed our auto build system , now all rpcs3 downloads will be hosted on our server instead of rapidgator , depositfiles etc...

Each build will be posted as separate thread below in this forum. Since the process is automatic , if you encounter any issue (broken zip file , no exe inside the zip or a missing file folder ) pls reply to the corresponding thread so we can fix it on the next build

if all goes well , we will be able to provide more than 1 build per day Smile
Great move. Thanks, Shadow.Smile
I tried to install that in my laptop but it was failed.
(03-25-2014, 08:09 AM)bramwell Wrote: I tried to install that in my laptop but it was failed.
You need to be more specific if you want to recieve any advice.
Hello guys, I need answer, everybody talk about rpcs3 and dx12, so question is do I have to install windows 10 for better emulation and dx12 support ?
My gpu is gtx 960 and I use windos 7. Thanks
(02-06-2016, 07:09 PM)Mindinis Wrote: Hello guys, I need answer, everybody talk about rpcs3 and dx12, so question is do I have to install windows 10 for better emulation and dx12 support ?
My gpu is gtx 960 and I use windos 7. Thanks

If you currently want to run anything at a decent speed, you'll need to use the DX12 renderer. But why are you posting in this thread? This is not at all related?
hi everyone i am totally new here also to this rpcs3 emulator. i wanna ask how to get the LLE module file because some games needs it, i think so not sure. Also i dont have a PS3 console to do anything so where can i get these LLE module file? if someone could provide me those LLE module will be nice.

Also is there other file is needed too to run a game(my game downloaded from a website not on PSN stuff there, a PKG file 4GB) and i think my downloaded game is not playable yet. i just want to test opened it at least but getting this message error:

{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x00c4581c]} Exception: LLE function not set: _cellFiberPpuInitialize (0x55870804)
(in file Emu\SysCalls\Modules.cpp:139, in function execute_ppu_func_by_index)
Please report this to the developers.

i think its lacking the LLE file or maybe othere files too dont know so i hope someone can help me, thx^^ I hope that i am not posting at the wrong thread if so pls correct me.

sry i have ADD problem so i might not understand really well plus english aren't my main language, hope you guys understand.
(02-14-2016, 08:12 AM)iloveyou771 Wrote: hi everyone i am totally new here also to this rpcs3 emulator. i wanna ask how to get the LLE module file because some games needs it, i think so not sure. Also i dont have a PS3 console to do anything so where can i get these LLE module file? if someone could provide me those LLE module will be nice.

Also is there other file is needed too to run a game(my game downloaded from a website not on PSN stuff there, a PKG file 4GB) and i think my downloaded game is not playable yet. i just want to test opened it at least but getting this message error:

{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x00c4581c]} Exception: LLE function not set: _cellFiberPpuInitialize (0x55870804)
(in file Emu\SysCalls\Modules.cpp:139, in function execute_ppu_func_by_index)
Please report this to the developers.

i think its lacking the LLE file or maybe othere files too dont know so i hope someone can help me, thx^^ I hope that i am not posting at the wrong thread if so pls correct me.

sry i have ADD problem so i might not understand really well plus english aren't my main language, hope you guys understand.

Piracy is not allowed. If you want to use RPCS3, you'll need a PS3 with Custom Firmware.
Please keep that in mind, as asking for help with pirated LLE modules, games, etc may result in permanent suspension.

Also why are you posting in this thread? It's in no way related to your question. I have issued you a very minor warning for posting in an unrelated thread.